What's new

ZION

I was riding Tyler Hero on this forum since his sophomore year in high school.

You were probably talking with me about him. I remember the first time I saw him when he was no taller than 6'1". He was a known commodity in the grassroots circles. Had lots of early d1 offers. He scored 14 points in a row the other day!

Oh and less delete posts by you lord of idiots

Monday morning Quarterbacking and namecalling are the tools you wield. How pathetic.

When Zion was first being posted on this forum there was barely even any footage of him on youtube... it was before youtube had the infinite scroll.. back then the responses here were making fun of his name... fact is most people, headline chasers, dont know whats topical til their told whats topical, they lack the critical thinking skills and confidence.

I really wanted to throw some money on Ja Morant for Rookie of the year... I could see Zion playing 40 games this year and losing the award. This sucks... I hope this is not what his career is like.

Monday morning Quarterbacking and namecalling are the tools you wield. How pathetic.

When Zion was first being posted on this forum there was barely even any footage of him on youtube... it was before youtube had the infinite scroll.. back then the responses here were making fun of his name... fact is most people, headline chasers, dont know whats topical til their told whats topical, they lack the critical thinking skills and confidence.
How long have you been posting here? Is that supposed to shut me down, embarrasse me, silence me? I don’t care how far back you were letting us know about Zion, the only time I open up your early *** thread is to Monday quarterback you and call you names, otherwise there’s no good reason to open a thread tittled 2025 nba draft thread or whatever it is.

It crossed my mind when he played us that I wouldn't be surprised if his body didn't hold up at his current weight. Hopefully he figures it out.

How long have you been posting here? Is that supposed to shut me down, embarrasse me, silence me? I don’t care how far back you were letting us know about Zion, the only time I open up your early *** thread is to Monday quarterback you and call you names, otherwise there’s no good reason to open a thread tittled 2025 nba draft thread or whatever it is.
Im just pointing out the simplicity of your opinion. Youre statements lack nuance. U freely admit to having nothing better to do than to talk smack to random people on the internet, and then do it over and over and over again. In your limited time onthis planet, youve decided thats time well spent...

You'd prefer to throw a tantrum instead of just ignore what you dont like..

Lemme ask you; does it make you feel better to talk down to people? Is that why you carry on in such a repetitive manner? Is that your comfort zone?

Last edited:
Da fook? That's crazy talk.

He's the best prospect since Lebron or even Jordan. Look at what Barkley was able to do for his teams. Zion, KD and Kyrie at NY would be championship material. Zion, Booker and Ayton would be special. Zion and Trae Young... and Atlanta could get another top draft pick. Zion and Markkanen, Lavine. AND... top free agents want to play with Zion.
As long as it's not with the pels, amiright?

Im just pointing out the simplicity of your opinion. Youre statements lack nuance. U freely admit to having nothing better to do than to talk smack to random people on the internet, and then do it over and over and over again. In your limited time onthis planet, youve decided thats time well spent...

You'd prefer to throw a tantrum instead of just ignore what you dont like..

Lemme ask you; does it make you feel better to talk down to people? Is that why you carry on in such a repetitive manner? Is that your comfort zone?

Dude you rant on talking smack to yourself and nobody in particular on the internet. Repeatedly. Rinse. Repeat.