1-2...And The Jazz Slide Continues

MeloTheJazzKiller

I am behind but......Melo went to high school?

Uhh, I have a PhD in Differential Equations, Dynamic Systems, and Mathematical Physics. That is why I recognize winning one of your last two is a frightening slide.

My mathematics PhD enables me to fully enjoy the game of basketball. You follow basketball because you are only capable of counting by twos. Football -- with sevens and threes and extra points and two point conversions -- that is far too complex for you. So you become a Jazz fan.

whatthe

Uhh, I have a PhD in Differential Equations, Dynamic Systems, and Mathematical Physics. That is why I recognize winning one of your last two is a frightening slide.

My mathematics PhD enables me to fully enjoy the game of basketball. You follow basketball because you are only capable of counting by twos. Football -- with sevens and threes and extra points and two point conversions -- that is far too complex for you. So you become a Jazz fan.
Profound...

gomretat

So you are Melo?

One Brow

If you think that's deep you should read my PhD dissertation on Jeremy Lin. I make analogous connections between Lin's crossover moves and Genghis Khan's outflanking tactics.
If we pull a Banach-Tarski on Melo, we could give him Chamberlain's body, and he would play for another dozen years.