What's new

1-2...And The Jazz Slide Continues

That Norman Powell trade makes Portland super dangerous. They could be offensively our equal.

No, no, no! That Norman Powell for Gary Trent Jr. trade will go down in history as the worst trade in sports ever.

I watch a ton of basketball, I play Hot Shot basketball at the arcade...I know basketball. Believe me, Gary Trent Jr. is a Top 10 player in the NBA. Maybe five or six guys are better than him. Portland trading him for Norman Powell was dumb. Trent Jr. was the driving force behind Portland's stellar playoff run last season. And heck, just last night the guy won the game for Toronto with a buzzer beater.

Gary Trent Jr. for Norman Powell....worst trade in sports history.

Attachments

• 1617834831687.png
    1617834831687.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
I am MeloTheJazzKiller.

When you play Portland, I come to this board and laugh at how much Melo kills you. You do not want to meet Melo and Portland in the playoffs. You will once again know the feeling of four and out.
tenor.gif

I stand by what I say. You don't want to meet Melo in the playoffs. Last night was not a playoff game. Melo is big time basketball. Olympics, NCAA Final Four...last night was a meaningless game that wasn't even televised.

Meet Melo in the playoffs and Melo The Jazz Killer eliminates you in three, not four. You Jazz won't even show up for game four.

I stand by what I say. You don't want to meet Melo in the playoffs. Last night was not a playoff game. Melo is big time basketball. Olympics, NCAA Final Four...last night was a meaningless game that wasn't even televised.

Meet Melo in the playoffs and Melo The Jazz Killer eliminates you in three, not four. You Jazz won't even show up for game four.
Naah. We have Minivan the Melokiller.;)

I pray every night the Jazz don't meet Melo in the Olympics.

Melo was -19 in a game the Blazers lost by 19 points...

You trust the official scorekeepers?

Look at the picture below. Two guys on the same team wearing the same number and the official scorekeepers didn't even notice.

1617996444187.png

Believe me, scorekeepers are often wrong. I have a strong feeling that Melo was +19. And I have a stronger feeling the scorekeepers even got the final score wrong. If you watch the game again and keep careful track of the score, I'd bet the Blazers, not the Jazz, won last night.

Imagine if Melo chose swimming..

Oh, man, if Melo had been a swimmer instead of a legendary b-ball player, no one would ever have heard of Michael Phelps.

For God's sake, Melo has a lake in his backyard!

1617997916545.png

And can Michael Phelps hold his breath underwater like Melo is able to? The answer is no. No human can except Melo. He really is special.

1617997897554.png