1-2...And The Jazz Slide Continues

Alpy

Uhh, I have a PhD in Differential Equations, Dynamic Systems, and Mathematical Physics. That is why I recognize winning one of your last two is a frightening slide.

My mathematics PhD enables me to fully enjoy the game of basketball. You follow basketball because you are only capable of counting by twos. Football -- with sevens and threes and extra points and two point conversions -- that is far too complex for you. So you become a Jazz fan.
That was actually funny... Interesting, is that really you?

whatthe

I am MeloTheJazzKiller.

When you play Portland, I come to this board and laugh at how much Melo kills you. You do not want to meet Melo and Portland in the playoffs. You will once again know the feeling of four and out.
That Norman Powell trade makes Portland super dangerous. They could be offensively our equal.

MeloTheJazzKiller

That Norman Powell trade makes Portland super dangerous. They could be offensively our equal.

No, no, no! That Norman Powell for Gary Trent Jr. trade will go down in history as the worst trade in sports ever.

I watch a ton of basketball, I play Hot Shot basketball at the arcade...I know basketball. Believe me, Gary Trent Jr. is a Top 10 player in the NBA. Maybe five or six guys are better than him. Portland trading him for Norman Powell was dumb. Trent Jr. was the driving force behind Portland's stellar playoff run last season. And heck, just last night the guy won the game for Toronto with a buzzer beater.

Gary Trent Jr. for Norman Powell....worst trade in sports history.

Attachments

• 1617834831687.png
    1617834831687.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
I am MeloTheJazzKiller.

When you play Portland, I come to this board and laugh at how much Melo kills you. You do not want to meet Melo and Portland in the playoffs. You will once again know the feeling of four and out.
tenor.gif

MeloTheJazzKiller

I stand by what I say. You don't want to meet Melo in the playoffs. Last night was not a playoff game. Melo is big time basketball. Olympics, NCAA Final Four...last night was a meaningless game that wasn't even televised.

Meet Melo in the playoffs and Melo The Jazz Killer eliminates you in three, not four. You Jazz won't even show up for game four.

Alpy

I stand by what I say. You don't want to meet Melo in the playoffs. Last night was not a playoff game. Melo is big time basketball. Olympics, NCAA Final Four...last night was a meaningless game that wasn't even televised.

Meet Melo in the playoffs and Melo The Jazz Killer eliminates you in three, not four. You Jazz won't even show up for game four.
Naah. We have Minivan the Melokiller.;)

Jazzmix

I pray every night the Jazz don't meet Melo in the Olympics.