What's new

1/7/11: Jazz at Grizzlies, 6pm MT -- FSR-UT/KFNZ

BigAl has to rise to the occasion. He has been very inefficient. This is a game that he can find a little bit of rhythm from the start and dominate all the way in. We, no question, need big contributions from one of the bench players to beat recently hot Memphis team.

Fes should start? I would prefer to watch Al and Frank get their butt holes handed to them in the paint for a quarter or two before the Jazz bring in any defense.

Jazz started to feel it for the last half of the quarter. If they keep it up they will win by 10, if they don't take the Grizz seriously they will drop a game they need to win.

Please for the love of god explain why Bell gets so many minutes, I've given up on him not starting but for all that's good in the world someone tell sloan that Bell is the oldest and the Jazz play tomorrow. Since it's obvious he doesn't care his missed shots killed any momentum the Jazz built in the 3rd, not too mention his bad TO's passing, can't post up a smaller PG and defense has done nothing.
Mean while AK, Hayward and Price all playing better.

Please for the love of god explain why Bell gets so many minutes, I've given up on him not starting but for all that's good in the world someone tell sloan that Bell is the oldest and the Jazz play tomorrow. Since it's obvious he doesn't care his missed shots killed any momentum the Jazz built in the 3rd, not too mention his bad TO's passing, can't post up a smaller PG and defense has done nothing.
Mean while AK, Hayward and Price all playing better.