What's new

1/7/11: Jazz at Grizzlies, 6pm MT -- FSR-UT/KFNZ

You know, I like a good comedy as much as the next guy (Get Smart, The Man Who Knew Too Little, etc.) but last night with the turnovers was just over the top.

I'm definitely not liking Deron's attitude. As the leader of this team it's his job to stay focused and help keep his teammates focused. If he's going to throw a frustration tantrum every time things aren't going just the way he wants them, then it is counterproductive. This will be the next stage of his development, IMO.

I'm definitely not liking Deron's attitude. As the leader of this team it's his job to stay focused and help keep his teammates focused. If he's going to throw a frustration tantrum every time things aren't going just the way he wants them, then it is counterproductive. This will be the next stage of his development, IMO.

Excellent point. And fully concurred. Possibly rep'd as well.

Utah really has not put a 4 qtr effort in this year have they - they look so good at times, and then have some really horrible periods. It can be so frustrating to watch. I suppose in all reality - the utah jazz title window will be at its most open in 2-3 years - At that time - dwill and AJ and Millsapp and CJ will be in late twenties and hayward will have a bit of experience. We will also not be hamstrung by AK's salary. The team will also be more used to playing with eachother. Maybe i am looking for the positives and maybe the future will prove me wrong - but expecting a title run this year is probaby just not realistic.

Don't know if it matters what Jazz do. Heat are setup to win titles for next few years. Heat could run up four or five consecutive titles starting this year if no major injuries etc. Jazz are in same boat again when they had to go up against Bulls to win a championship.