What's new

13-4

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
The last time we had this good of a record after 17 games, it was our 13-4 start in 2006-2007, the year we went to the WCF.

The better news:

“Quin’s teams always start slow.”

The last time we had this good of a record after 17 games, it was our 13-4 start in 2006-2007, the year we went to the WCF.

The better news:

“Quin’s teams always start slow.”
As I recall that was the year GS as the 8th seed knocked off the #1 seed, Dallas. Giving us a more favorable second round match, then I think we got swept by the Spurs in the WCF. Lol

As I recall that was the year GS as the 8th seed knocked off the #1 seed, Dallas. Giving us a more favorable second round match, then I think we got swept by the Spurs in the WCF. Lol
Nah, we won a game. I really wish Hoffa got to muscle Duncan more, though.

This team is way better than the 06-07 Jazz.

Defensively it's almost night and day - they could rebound but they pretty much sucked at everything else

Last edited:
You gotta love this kind of coverage - the Clippers lose tonight - the Jazz are the only tied with the Lakers as the only teams with 4 losses, and have the longest winning streak in the league right now. Sure, let's highlight Austin Rivers.

View attachment 10211
Fine with me. Stay under the radar until we are one of 2 teams left.

We're looking like a championship caliber team but these next two games against Dallas will tell us a lot.
Until then I'm looking like this
iu

I’d be VERY surprised if we won tonight. I’d be VERY, VERY surprised if we won both vs Dallas. They’re semi-desperate.
Tonight on a back2back, then seeing the same team again 2 days later...if the Jazz pull these off against a better-than-their-record Dallas team, we've got something pretty special. But no more ****ing Austin Rivers 10-10 first half ********

Very happy to see the Slow Start Disease was cured this year. No small feat—considering all that travel and Covid ****.

Very happy to see the Slow Start Disease was cured this year. No small feat—considering all that travel and Covid ****.
I'm kind of hoping what we're seeing is still slow start disease.