What's new

2010 Rotation

bordelais7

Contributor
Curious as to who you might have in your starting 5 for the upcoming "season". My feeling is that some of the more reliable contributors have run their course, and it's time to consider some younger talent. I'm not advocating looking for candidates right out of high school or anything like that -- that very rarely seems to work out. We all have differing opinions on what holes need to be filled, but I'm more apt to look for a good solid presence up top rather than down low.

I welcome your thoughts.

scarlett_blonde2.jpg

Carrie-Underwood-1193542-small.jpg

odette-yustman-4.jpg

photo-amanda-seyfried-sort-le-decollete-pour-gq-2.jpg

and...

Here's a question:

Fergie.jpg

Hot or not?

When I'm around my brother or my buddy, this debate usually gets pretty heated. For me, her body is absolutely one of the best around, butter face....not so much, which in my opinion puts her in the "not" category for me.

Who's with me? Who's wrong, like my brother and friend?

That's why paper bags were invented. But yeah she is definitely a butterface. Also I can't get that image that shows how she pee'd herself out of my mind. Not hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why paper bags were invented. But yeah she is definitely a butterface. Also I can't get that image that shows she pee'd herself out of my mind. Not hot.
Wow...Jazzfanz is still classy in it's new incarnation. You disgust me.

Wow...Jazzfanz is still classy in it's new incarnation. You disgust me.

In the great words of Troutbum, "go suck a _____ Thunder fan."

----

Okay, okay I usually don't do this but I don't want a warning my first week. You can use your imagination to fill in the blank.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you guys doing to my thread?

I was thinking the Jazz could trade their pick for a solid backup PG.

Pervs.

Signs you've been dating the same woman for more than three years: I have no idea who more than half of these women are.