What's new

2010 Rotation

marisa_miller_surfing.jpg

You can keep the other four.

THIS, my friend, is NOT hot.

Note the skinny legs, sagging breasts, flabby skin, big, big head and no hips.

THIS, my friend, is NOT hot.

Note the skinny legs, sagging breasts, flabby skin, big, big head and no hips.

In all fairness, this is a VERY unflattering picture of Marisa Miller. Not sure why they went with this one when there are thousands of other pics out there that are much better.

marisa_miller_in_lingerie.jpg

aaquaa is right. No way I let Marissa Miller in my bed unless she is dressed like she is gonna go skiing.

In all fairness, this is a VERY unflattering picture of Marisa Miller. Not sure why they went with this one when there are thousands of other pics out there that are much better.

marisa_miller_in_lingerie.jpg

Resist.... urge... to stick hand down...

*good thoughts *good thoughts*

aww **** I'll be back in a few

aaquaa is right. No way I let Marissa Miller in my bed unless she is dressed like she is gonna go skiing.

I agree, knees too sharp as well, YUCK! I guess Jazz and Thunder fans can agree on something...but you're still a dickhole.

I agree, knees too sharp as well, YUCK! I guess Jazz and Thunder fans can agree on something...but you're still a dickhole.

Thanks bud. I prefer a little more muscle definition around the shoulders as well. The more I look at her the more she disgusts me to be honest.

What in the world is wrong with you guys?!?!?! Marrisa Miller is hot period. Perfect no. Hot yes. Vomit inducing no. Maybe you overly critical virgins can keep waiting for your dream girl Susan Boyle, while I get Marrisa.

Yeah dude, nasty.

...Though I do admit her knees have a roundness that is quite appealing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not interested in any of them. I don't have physical relationships. But to use the word celibacy, to apply it to oneself is like implying that one has made a very firm decision. And that is not the case in my life. But physical relationships I never had. And if you never had, you never do. The amount of activity I have actually experienced in my life could be crammed down to a rather pathetic couple of hours.

. Maybe I've had you all wrong...you're not so bad after all, O greater than D.
Same with you bro. And besides how could I hate someone as cute as this:
image.php

I believe I can trust you, even though you did previously lie about being a little girl.

'nother contribution:
600full-rachel-mcadams.jpg

I have a thing for Rachel McAdams.

I'm not interested in any of them. I don't have physical relationships. But to use the word celibacy, to apply it to oneself is like implying that one has made a very firm decision. And that is not the case in my life. But physical relationships I never had. And if you never had, you never do. The amount of activity I have actually experienced in my life could be crammed down to a rather pathetic couple of hours.

I think that bottle up the side of your head a couple months ago knocked something loose.