What's new

2011 draft.....

If KOC really believes Biyombo/JV will be there at 12, take Knight and don't look back. I can't imagine being any happier than a Knight/Biyombo/JV draft.

Alas both may be gone as well at 12. Detroit certainly might take one and then i believe it was Givony who says that Milwaukee would actually probably take JV if he is still there. Knight/Singleton not as happy making. :)

Just noticed the Morris twin have the same tattoos. That screams "issues" to me. Avoid them like the plague.

has anybody mentioned how JV's buyout issue strengthens our #3 pick? I mean, teams can no longer salve their we-missed-Kanter sores by selecting JV. Kanter became more valuable.

just a thought.

No way I would give them Millsap, #12 AND the GS pick next year. Sorry but is anyone sure Derrick Williams will put up numbers better than Millsap? I'd rather decrease some of the protection on the pick we owe them next year then give them the GS pick.

Andy Katz at ESPN now claims Kanter is the more likely pick at #3. This of course makes sense if we really want Fredette. Just got to hope nobody jumps up and gets him.

• Utah is deciding among four players at No. 3 with two of them likely not within its reach. If Irving and Williams are indeed gone by the time they come on the clock, the Jazz are leaning toward Kanter over Brandon Knight of Kentucky, but that remains a fluid discussion for management.

Andy Katz at ESPN now claims Kanter is the more likely pick at #3. This of course makes sense if we really want Fredette. Just got to hope nobody jumps up and gets him.

• Utah is deciding among four players at No. 3 with two of them likely not within its reach. If Irving and Williams are indeed gone by the time they come on the clock, the Jazz are leaning toward Kanter over Brandon Knight of Kentucky, but that remains a fluid discussion for management.

Damn you Andy Katz.