What's new

2013 JazzFanz Forum Awards

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652853 said:
I did appreciate the irony of being told I was scum by someone who wears Nason boots and has a wife with fake ****. Good times.

That's almost as low as the time PKM had his sig as my wife being a fat nasty bitch.

Then again, I like those big fake ******* so no harm no foul.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652884 said:
You're certain, eh? Your life is half spent on this site, so you've already dug yourself a massive hole in my book. Then, you live in St. G... strike two.

What more is there left for him to do? He is by most accounts a great father, a great husband, a caring relative, and friend. He gets along with almost all, he has a strong moral code, and is open to more learning. He's wealthy, successful, has accomplished more than some trees of entire families, and (most impressively) isn't a douche about it. What the hell have you done?

If there is anyone in this world who has earned the right to waste hours away on Jazzfanz, its Peeks-- and you know it, too.

Laugh out loud at the prospect of medical anthropology all you want. Everyday is different, I meet interesting people, nobody tells me what to do, my life is abundant, I get to teach inspired people, etc. HardyHarrHarr.

I personally wouldn't laugh at it. In fact, I think I would seriously enjoy some reading in that field. However, what I DO laugh at, is ridiculing the life of another, after remembering what your life is like.

Yeah, trout, I'm in Cal. Let me know when you're in the area. I'll arrange for a greyhound ticket back to Utah for you since your injuries will make it unsafe to be in a pressurized cabin.

What is this, grade 7?

The thing that sucks about (this) board is that I commonly have no idea who is taking a genuine position, starting with if the "who" in an equation isn't an alt/troll to begin with.

The thing that sucks about (this) board is that I commonly have no idea who is taking a genuine position, starting with if the "who" in an equation isn't an alt/troll to begin with.

Why does it matter? If it is quality banter I really don't care if the other person genuinely feels that way. It beats the hell out of reading 10 pages of...

Agreed.

Rep'd.

Uh-huh.

Yep.

Why does it matter? If it is quality banter I really don't care if the other person genuinely feels that way. It beats the hell out of reading 10 pages of...

Agreed.

Rep'd.

Uh-huh.

Yep.

Spot on.

And when someone just turns volume up for the sake of volume.... well, there's value in that. People get bored of language streaming at them constantly, and some like to perform with that language rather than simply communicate. Peeks made a unprovoked attack -- that's not like him -- but rather than assume he's being serious or somehow genuine, i assume he's bored, so i wildly reply.

Trout is literally the loudest person ive ever known on the internet. In my first month on jazzfanz, he erroneously determined i was leftyjace, and has been looking for my boundaries every second since. I just mirror his volume and assume he's the boredest **** around here. Nothing personal.

But thankfully we have the 19 year old genetics major who is minoring in AUTHENTICITY ON THE INTERNET who regularly reminds me where the real world is. And what real people with home-cooked ethics do. Sooo personal.

What more is there left for him to do? He is by most accounts a great father, a great husband, a caring relative, and friend. He gets along with almost all, he has a strong moral code, and is open to more learning. He's wealthy, successful, has accomplished more than some trees of entire families, and (most impressively) isn't a douche about it. What the hell have you done?

If there is anyone in this world who has earned the right to waste hours away on Jazzfanz, its Peeks-- and you know it, too.

I personally wouldn't laugh at it. In fact, I think I would seriously enjoy some reading in that field. However, what I DO laugh at, is ridiculing the life of another, after remembering what your life is like.

What is this, grade 7?

Really heartbreaking stuff here, Dal. I needed a hankie. I bet hotttnickkk wrote about this post in his journal on Spiritual Journeying. Probably gave it a page break, too. With a doodled boarder.

Then, UGLI is the Wal-Mart of posters. His posts feels like mass-produced vomit. And when you see that, it's hard not to respond with some vomiting of your own.

The single biggest homogenizing force here. It's actually really impressive. No joke.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652973 said:
Really heartbreaking stuff here, Dal. I needed a hankie. I bet hotttnickkk wrote about this post in his journal on Spiritual Journeying. Probably gave it a page break, too. With a doodled boarder.

Bro, your obsession with me is ASStounding ...

I was intrigued by it, but now it's just flat-out creepy.... @__@

That's almost as low as the time PKM had his sig as my wife being a fat nasty bitch.

Then again, I like those big fake ******* so no harm no foul.

In some defense of myself.. I had a deal with ectya to be able to rent my sig and that was the photo and text he gave me..... I was mostly innocent.

Btw, NAOS.. my "unprovoked attack" was anything but.
Just playin around as you suggested I might have been.
I also didn't take anything you said personally.. just smiled and kept going.

And as far as what you 'do'... as u described it certainly sounds interesting and professionally/intellectually rewarding.. good on ya. Srs.

If I were to srsly (for just a moment) psycho-analyze you based on your internet posts, I would say you enjoy where you're at in life but are beginning to tire of the lack of personal connection to your own family. That as much as you fight it and lie to yourself about it, you want a woman you can share your daily life with.. kids to teach and mentor.... and it's beginning to wear on you a bit... you want a family to better and more intimately share the depth of you, rather than random ocurrences of being able to let a few just into the surface of NAOS.

/Peeks psycho-analysis

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652972 said:
But thankfully we have the 19 year old genetics major who is minoring in AUTHENTICITY ON THE INTERNET who regularly reminds me where the real world is. And what real people with home-cooked ethics do. Sooo personal.

LOL. Guaranteed you couldn't find a single other poster that would agree with this description of myself. Do not give two ****s about reminding you of the real world.

dq-kids-dessert-cone.png

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652973 said:
Really heartbreaking stuff here, Dal. I needed a hankie. I bet hotttnickkk wrote about this post in his journal on Spiritual Journeying. Probably gave it a page break, too. With a doodled border

You forgot the stickers and glitter.

Btw, NAOS.. my "unprovoked attack" was anything but.
Just playin around as you suggested I might have been.
I also didn't take anything you said personally.. just smiled and kept going.

And as far as what you 'do'... as u described it certainly sounds interesting and professionally/intellectually rewarding.. good on ya. Srs.

If I were to srsly (for just a moment) psycho-analyze you based on your internet posts, I would say you enjoy where you're at in life but are beginning to tire of the lack of personal connection to your own family. That as much as you fight it and lie to yourself about it, you want a woman you can share your daily life with.. kids to teach and mentor.... and it's beginning to wear on you a bit... you want a family to better and more intimately share the depth of you, rather than random ocurrences of being able to let a few just into the surface of NAOS.

/Peeks psycho-analysis

Fascinating.

I was married for 5 years. Not my thing. Right now I'm having more sex than I ever dreamed I could, and with some incredibly hot women. I don't expect you to actually believe me. I'll tire of this when I tire of it. I feel no rush.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];653057 said:
Fascinating.

I was married for 5 years. Not my thing. Right now I'm having more sex than I ever dreamed I could, and with some incredibly hot women. I don't expect you to actually believe me. I'll tire of this when I tire of it. I feel no rush.

lol.....