What's new

2013 JazzFanz Forum Awards

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652128 said:
Xsy said if similar themes were written in, then he'd make a prize. You could get this prize.

If all your alts do it I guess I can get it.

Pretty sure you won't though if you still want to protect those precious alts of yours....

Well I'm late to this party (just saw the thread), but if you're disappointed in the number of responses, why don't you create a Form questionaire via google docs? It could be ripe for ballot stuffing, but I think clicking on a link to a form and just typing in names is easier than typing up a boardmail, labeling each answer, etc.

Maybe it would increase participation?

Well I'm late to this party (just saw the thread), but if you're disappointed in the number of responses, why don't you create a Form questionaire via google docs? It could be ripe for ballot stuffing, but I think clicking on a link to a form and just typing in names is easier than typing up a boardmail, labeling each answer, etc.

Maybe it would increase participation?

But then how can you verify that the person filling out the form is that actual person?

PMs are more legit IMO.

But then how can you verify that the person filling out the form is that actual person?

PMs are more legit IMO.

It's really not that difficult. Enter a form field that asks for the user name and another field that asks for a code. Then, whoever compiles the votes PMs the user name listed on the ballot and asks them to verify the entry by responding to the code.

But in any case, it was just a suggestion for the future or an easier way for users to vote. Sounds like it's going fine the way it is now.

It's really not that difficult. Enter a form field that asks for the user name and another field that asks for a code. Then, whoever compiles the votes PMs the user name listed on the ballot and asks them to verify the entry by responding to the code.

But in any case, it was just a suggestion for the future or an easier way for users to vote. Sounds like it's going fine the way it is now.

Yeah but who would remember them codes?

Also more work for organizer who still has to count the votes...

Also waitung around for replies re the codes

Yeah but who would remember them codes?

Also more work for organizer who still has to count the votes...

Also waitung around for replies re the codes

The user submitting the ballot makes up the code. Just like one word or something. As for more work, the spreadsheet counts everything. It's actually less work. But anyways, who cares. This way is working fine.

i-voted-sticker.gif

I gave up voting because it never changed anything. Besides most elections are rigged: It's not voters that count, but the vote counters that count.

Anyway good luck to the canidates, I hope CHAD wins.

Reactions: ema
I haven't gotten as many PMs as I thought I would have. Make sure you guys get your votes in before midnight Saturday!

Sorry, haven't had time myself.

You might want to have the votes from the PMs just picks the finalists, then have a poll to get more voting on which finalist is the winner.

Sorry, haven't had time myself.

You might want to have the votes from the PMs just picks the finalists, then have a poll to get more voting on which finalist is the winner.

Nah, with how a lot of the categories are, doing finalists would be redundant.

Don't worry about anything, it'll work out fine. I've gotten plenty of votes, I was just trying to scare the lazier members into getting it done. ;)

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];652101 said:
Gosh, I think it's weird that participation in this thread has been lackluster. Such a great idea!!

There is a short list of people on this forum that I actually would like to do physical harm to. You and chiclown are fighting for the number one spot. Now, before anyone starts getting after me for beating on the smallest guy on the forum (Vinyl isn't back yet), remember that my balls are huge, so it's ok.

I gave up voting because it never changed anything. Besides most elections are rigged: It's not voters that count, but the vote counters that count.

This is the way to get things done.

Wtf is a main alt??

And you're claiming Numb is an alt of size fixed???

That's just ratarted.

I'm writing him in for NAOS's category, no matter how big of a **** head NAOS is.