What's new

2013 JazzFanz Forum Awards

Today I learned that approximately 90% of jazzfanz members are retired, and they have plenty of money.

A-train has the stats, so PM him for details.

Old people vote in blocks, which explains why I can't get any love around here.

Last thing: this award business is truly the stupidest thing that has ever happened on this board.

I guess I'm a 10% then cause I'm always broke and working my *** off

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];648040 said:
Today I learned that approximately 90% of jazzfanz members are retired, and they have plenty of money.
And the other half live in their parents' basement :p

Al Jefferson Award: Cyrone Torbin.
Put up volume, sometimes not always the best quality. Wanted to keep him around, but mods just decided they couldn't. I wish him well, wherever or whoever he is now.

Put up volume, sometimes not always the best quality. Wanted to keep him around, but mods just decided they couldn't. I wish him well, wherever or whoever he is now.

Cy is now berkobe

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

Setting the deadline.

Votes must be cast by Saturday, September 7th. Any votes cast after the following midnight will not count. Results will some time the following week, depending on how many votes I have to tally.

I wonder if he's gone to join the Bobcats forum....

0BHEQ7O.png

...I love your concept as well as your format! Very creative and interesting! I've been laying dormant for a few months, for reasons I won't get into right now, but decided to browse the Jazzfanz site today and was very impressed with this thread! I suspect I would or should get some votes for MVP, Coach of the Year, and Defensive Player of the Year! If I could have figured out how to get my "bounce the basketball off the knot-heads head" avatar to work....I would have gotten a few votes for that as well! Since you didn't have a category of "Poster (Player) you have on your side....that you wish was on the other side" I would have been an overwhelming favorite to win that one! Anyway, a lot of the posters on this site are EXCELLENT writers with both wit and basketball knowledge that rivals anything ESPN can put out! When does the season start, anyway? NFL starts this week....and my Falcons have a tough one on the road to start out with in N.Orleans! But we play 4 of our first 6 at home....so I'd be satisfied with a 3-3 record after the first 6 games! My Braves are doing well and should have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs! Haven't posted for a while so I'm combining a few things here.....but back to the Jazz and basketball!