What's new

2015 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I think Gobert was a great pick.

I hate this idea that a player has to play a full career and put up a lot of stats to have their talents appreciated.
This.
Gobert is a ****ing menace

You guys are the definition of homers....Gobert's potential is higher but right now as of last season its not close....let's see Gobert do it for a full season first before declaring him the best of all time

So current draft means exactly last season right?

So current draft means exactly last season right?
We could do it based on last year, or our expectations for next year. Doing it based on last year would make voting more objective and concrete, I suppose. I'm fine with whatever though.

We could do it based on last year, or our expectations for next year. Doing it based on last year would make voting more objective and concrete, I suppose. I'm fine with whatever though.

I'm fine with doing it based on last year BUT how would you account for the upcoming draftees?

Unless you say they're off limits then based on last year would be fine. Or we can just do it off of their college year... but yeah how many of them will get picked anyway.. so it might not be as big a deal.

Another problem with doing it based off of last year is then guys like Paul George, Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose are off limits since they were injured a tonne?

Not to mention Alec Burks?

- Chandler Parsons?

- Al Jefferson?

- Wesley Matthews?

- Brandon Jennings?

- Patrick Beverley?

- Kobe?

- Rubio?

- Jabari?

- Carmelo?

Won't we be discarding quite a few players if we do it off of last year's productions?