What's new

2015 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Another issue to consider is whether or not we're going to add drafting a coach to the mix...

This has always been a contentious issue and I don't have a lean either way but just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on it? We could make it so all past coaches still alive are also eligible to be picked (i.e., Sloan, Jackson would be available also).

Thoughts?

Another issue to consider is whether or not we're going to add drafting a coach to the mix...

This has always been a contentious issue and I don't have a lean either way but just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on it? We could make it so all past coaches still alive are also eligible to be picked (i.e., Sloan, Jackson would be available also).

Thoughts?

Like every time this is discussed, the answer is no.

Like every time this is discussed, the answer is no.

Heh.. I think it would spice things up a bit. Spy really pushed it last year and we nearly went with it until Cy put his foot down and said No. But Cy is not part of it this year, so we all have an opportunity to try it.

What does everyone else think?

Heh.. I think it would spice things up a bit. Spy really pushed it last year and we nearly went with it until Cy put his foot down and said No. But Cy is not part of it this year, so we all have an opportunity to try it.

What does everyone else think?

It's a ****ty idea. There are like 5 coaches people care about, and the rest will be irrelevant.

It's a ****ty idea. There are like 5 coaches people care about, and the rest will be irrelevant.

Yeah so if someone wants to sacrifice picking a player to pick one of those 5 then isn't that their prerogative? It's a free country isn't it? I don't see anything wrong with that.

#FreedomOfChoice

#FreeCountry

Yeah so if someone wants to sacrifice picking a player to pick one of those 5 then isn't that their prerogative? It's a free country isn't it? I don't see anything wrong with that.

#FreedomOfChoice

#FreeCountry

So it counts as one of the 10 picks? In that case, I wouldn't mind.

So it counts as one of the 10 picks? In that case, I wouldn't mind.

Yeah it absolutely would count os one of your 10 picks (or we could make it 11 picks if we include the coaches).

I mean what have we got to lose to try it out this year???? We've already done the All Time Draft the traditional way, why not spice it up a bit right???

Yeah it absolutely would count os one of your 10 picks (or we could make it 11 picks if we include the coaches).

I mean what have we got to lose to try it out this year???? We've already done the All Time Draft the traditional way, why not spice it up a bit right???

If it's where everyone is compelled to pick a coach, then that's really stupid as anyone outside first few picks won't get to pick a consequential coach. If it requires a sacrifice of a draft pick, then although I'm not a fan, I wouldn't stand against it.

No to coaches, there isn't enough to go around and make it fair, tbh.

I will do a live draft selection video and that's how the draft will be determined.

Last but not least, congratulations to Ellis269 and Spycam1 for making the championship.

Ellis269 won his matchup 19-10.

Spycam1 won his matchup 20-9.

The final matchup will start tomorrow around 3 MST and the voting will last two days.

Feel free to send a write-up anytime between now and then.

The championship matchup will end on Saturday.

Just a question, how long do we want to wait before we start the current draft?