What's new

2015 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

No to coaches, there isn't enough to go around and make it fair, tbh.

I will do a live draft selection video and that's how the draft will be determined.

Last but not least, congratulations to Ellis269 and Spycam1 for making the championship.

Ellis269 won his matchup 19-10.

Spycam1 won his matchup 20-9.

The final matchup will start tomorrow around 3 MST and the voting will last two days.

Feel free to send a write-up anytime between now and then.

The championship matchup will end on Saturday.

Just a question, how long do we want to wait before we start the current draft?

Thank you White Choc, sounds good bro, thanks for all that you're doing a GREAT job.

I would prefer the current draft to start straight away... seems like it takes about 3-4 weeks to do these comps and if we're increasing the number of participants it may even take a bit longer so the sooner the better IMO.

Looking forward to mix it up a bit this year too just for fun :)

Thank you White Choc, sounds good bro, thanks for all that you're doing a GREAT job.

I would prefer the current draft to start straight away... seems like it takes about 3-4 weeks to do these comps and if we're increasing the number of participants it may even take a bit longer so the sooner the better IMO.

Looking forward to mix it up a bit this year too just for fun :)

I agree with this and also I will try to mix it up a little. My team last year sucked bad.

Only reason I say no to coaches is because honestly, who else would you want besides Pop? Yeah, think about it, not much.

I agree with this and also I will try to mix it up a little. My team last year sucked bad.

Only reason I say no to coaches is because honestly, who else would you want besides Pop? Yeah, think about it, not much.

Well as I said I don't have a lean on it either way, not much to talk about right now so I've just brought it up for discussion.. I personally think there are at least 14 solid coaches that we can pick if we do end up with 14 teams:

- Popovich,
- Phil Jackson,
- Jerry Sloan,
- Hubie Brown,
- Jeff Van Gundy,
- Stan Van Gundy,
- Doc Rivers,
- Steve Kerr,
- Quin Snyder,
- Budenholzer,
- George Karl,
- Jeff Hornacek,
- Spolestra,
- Rick Carlisle.

That's 14 solid coaches there... where you want to pick him at the expense of your player is entire up to you. If you want to pick Popovich with your first pick and have a team that's less talented - why not????

I'm not forcing the issue, I never do that, I'm simply bringing it to the table for discussion.

Well as I said I don't have a lean on it either way, not much to talk about right now so I've just brought it up for discussion.. I personally think there are at least 14 solid coaches that we can pick if we do end up with 14 teams:

- Popovich,
- Phil Jackson,
- Jerry Sloan,
- Hubie Brown,
- Jeff Van Gundy,
- Stan Van Gundy,
- Doc Rivers,
- Steve Kerr,
- Quin Snyder,
- Budenholzer,
- George Karl,
- Jeff Hornacek,
- Spolestra,
- Rick Carlisle.

That's 14 solid coaches there... where you want to pick him at the expense of your player is entire up to you. If you want to pick Popovich with your first pick and have a team that's less talented - why not????

I'm not forcing the issue, I never do that, I'm simply bringing it to the table for discussion.

Woah, thought this was a current draft. If were talking all-time coaches than I understand the reasoning. But since this is a current draft shouldn't we include only current coaches?

Woah, thought this was a current draft. If were talking all-time coaches than I understand the reasoning. But since this is a current draft shouldn't we include only current coaches?

It's current coaches who are still alive.

It's just for discussion, don't feel pressured to do it or anything, your decision still stand of course :)

It's current coaches who are still alive.

It's just for discussion, don't feel pressured to do it or anything, your decision still stand of course :)

Yeah, I'm still leaning no. Sort of defeats the purpose of a current players draft if we included all-time coaches.

I'm putting my foot down. No coaches that's dumb. Why the hell do we need coaches. Dumbest idea ever OL.

LOL .. easy bro... easy... just throwing it out there, the idea was considered last year and since there isn't much to discuss/talk about now anyway.

Clearly people aren't keen but I did say I don't have a lean on it either way.

My new philosophy is to not sweat the idiots. Your idiot remarks can't be helped I realize that now. I hear hack needs someone to talk too though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the best you always have.. Say idiot or stupid or dumb to everyone. I think you probably have a lot less IQ's than you think might have about yourself. Shame for you!