What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Man, honestly there isn't a single Eastern Conference team I feel like rooting for. Wizards, Celtics, Cleveland... none.

Trying to get into this BOS vs WAS game before the Jazz game and as close as the game is, it's just not doing it for me.

Man, honestly there isn't a single Eastern Conference team I feel like rooting for. Wizards, Celtics, Cleveland... none.

Trying to get into this BOS vs WAS game before the Jazz game and as close as the game is, it's just not doing it for me.

The second quarter has been pretty awesome, IMO.

Definitely rooting for LeBron. He's the only one besides Utah that has a chance to knock off the superteam.

I'm starting to dislike the Wizards almost as much as the Clippers. Floppers, poor winners, they suck

Poor Otto porter

He will be ok

I always root for Bron. Love that dude

Damn, 67-64 at the half. That was fun to watch.
Second half been fun too.
Marcus smart is a tough ****er. Hit his head on the floor really hard and still kept trying to get the ball and then got up pretty quick too.

Just realized Brad Stevens is a dead ringer for Bates Motel actor Freddie Highmore.

davis_cscavs13_spts-7211.jpg

150310-news-bates-motel-freddie.jpg