What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

These playoffs were all almost awful to watch. The only good series WAS the jazz vs clippers and maybe the wizards vs celtics. I haven't watched a game honestly since game 7 of the wizards vs celtics.

Cleveland played one hell of a game in game 3. They still lost. I don't think they could have played any better and it still didn't matter.

Kyrie and LBJ played so well. The rest of the cast missed a ton of shots. JR Smith hit a couple early, but I still haven't seen Tristan Thompson play well, or Shumpert, or Deron, or Korver. Love and Korver missed multiple wide open threes in the 4th quarter. Shots they need to hit. Shots they have to hit.

GS played pretty darn well too. Their first quarter, 8 threes, was incredible. I think they played better than usual especially for a road game.

Kyrie and LBJ played so well. The rest of the cast missed a ton of shots. JR Smith hit a couple early, but I still haven't seen Tristan Thompson play well, or Shumpert, or Deron, or Korver. Love and Korver missed multiple wide open threes in the 4th quarter. Shots they need to hit. Shots they have to hit.

GS played pretty darn well too. Their first quarter, 8 threes, was incredible. I think they played better than usual especially for a road game.

It's so sad to watch the corpse of D-Will play. Korver couldn't make anything either.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Love didn't shoot well but was great on the glass. I felt that GS played okay, about what I've seen all playoffs not a lot better than normal if at all. And that Cleveland played well above their normal abilities. Kyrie and Lebron were great and they got shooting from the perimeter.

They are making a **** ton of money winning championships. Their owner is doing pretty well. They can always re-sign their own players. I don't see why they would break up the team over money.

Someone might want to go elsewhere for a bigger role or many other reasons but I don't see money being one of those reasons.

my question is can they sign 4 players max contract? is that possible in terms of salary cap?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Cabs in trouble? Humongous first but dubs still there. No way they keep scoring like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk