What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Double teamed. Ran behind Miles. Doubt he could see him or pass to him. Time was running out as well.
He was double teamed but he was open after he passed it to CJ and I'm sure CJ saw him run behind him with his hands out for the ball. They also spaced the floor poorly allowing two people to be guarded by 1 person so no one was that free on the double.

Yo Utahrns, how is this bar/club Elevate in SLC? Any good? My Puerto Rican friend who's coming with me wants to go.

Dorris Burke had just singled out Clippers/Jazz series as the one to watch.

We better show up man!!! We better!!!

I'm so excited. Win or Lose i just really want a good game. I mean I haven't had a good jazz team in so long. Not since I was in high school. This really feels like the start of a new era. Gobert and Hayward have proven they are amazing players, part of our long term future. A core we can build around. Other guys have kind of dropped off but hopefully they will step up and show us something. Still, I've never been more invested in a Jazz team. The Jazz are the only sports team I follow and I watch every game and I'm just obsessed. Even through these bad years I've never been able to shake my investment.

Tonight I finally get to watch this team play a playoff game. In a series that they could potentially win.

PUMPED

Like you, the Jazz are the only team in the only sport I watch. That seems to raise the stakes for me. I'm wired about this game.