What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Who's starting a game thread for today? Calling a custom t-shirt place when they open to see if I can have a custom one made for the game. Have some great ideas.

I today's the day! It's a playoff game. Someone needs to step up and make a killer thread.

Holy **** just had the most awesome t shirt made up for the game.

Who's starting a game thread for today? Calling a custom t-shirt place when they open to see if I can have a custom one made for the game. Have some great ideas.
Boom goes the dynamite!
06746f6044f18db3e611f7bee0e31160.jpg

Just reading all this garbage on RealGM, ESPN, etc and total lack of respect for the Jazz has me so pumped for this series. It's time to shock the world show who the Jazz are. We will no longer be denied.

I'm calling a Jazz win tonight! CP3 and Blake played hefty minutes over their 7 game win streak to close the season. I think our guys who are relatively rested will be hyped and come out firing on all cylinders. Let's take game one!

Where are people watching the game at tonight? I might go out and watch it somewhere but Im not sure yet.

This guy ****ing knows. This is how I've watched games all year....

Yeah I payed the small fee for reborn HD. all NBA teams and games in 1080 or better and on demand replay with commercial skipping and the like. So worth it, and for pennies compared to league pass.

Yeah I payed the small fee for reborn HD. all NBA teams and games in 1080 or better and on demand replay with commercial skipping and the like. So worth it, and for pennies compared to league pass.

Do you watch this on a laptop?