What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Was listening to some podcasts...
Woj, Lowe, Ringer etc.

Bored and thought I would throw on 'The Starters' podcast. Thought it would be more serious than their show.

What a junkie podcast. The guys were chuckling about Jingles being used to intentionally foul DJ. GTFO!

Woj, Lowe, Ringer etc.

Bored and thought I would throw on 'The Starters' podcast. Thought it would be more serious than their show.

What a junkie podcast. The guys were chuckling about Jingles being used to intentionally foul DJ. GTFO!

Why would you do that to yourself.

Woj, Lowe, Ringer etc.

People arent allowed to make jokes about Ingles?

The Starters are teh most pro-Jazz group out there. One dude has us winning in 6 and the 3 others had the Clips barely in 7.

Just all pumped for the series. My heart is overpowering my head, making me feel like Utah gonna take this.
This.
It's about the most beautiful day you could ever see today in slc. Sun shining. Temp in the 70's. Air so so clear. Everything green and fresh. Flowers blooming.

Plus I have been trying to sell my pop up trailer for like a month and I have had two people come look at today. (The only two yet) I think they really liked it and one of them will buy it.

I have a good feeling about the game tonight.

This.
It's about the most beautiful day you could ever see today in slc. Sun shining. Temp in the 70's. Air so so clear. Everything green and fresh. Flowers blooming.

Plus I have been trying to sell my pop up trailer for like a month and I have had two people come look at today. (The only two yet) I think they really liked it and one of them will buy it.

I have a good feeling about the game tonight.

The pop-up trailer is a good omen.

I hope the clipps don't get the home cooking I have seen the Cavs get today.

Holy ****. I am going to a playoff game in a few hours! With a member from Jazzfanz who I have never met!

Go Jazz Go!

Where is the game thread? How is there not a game thread? Like this is the biggest game the Jazz have had in seven years

Holy ****. I am going to a playoff game in a few hours! With a member from Jazzfanz who I have never met!

Go Jazz Go!

I went to a game with a JFZer I had never met prior to the game. OSR. Wish he was still around. Cool dude!

Win or lose, this is why I say Paul George is better first option offense than Hayward.... On display for all to see game 1 of the playoffs.. Paul George has proven he can do this, shoulder a massive load, IN THE PLAYOFFS, many times over already..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgB_yJbDuQ4

Win or lose, this is why I say Paul George is better first option offense than Hayward.... On display for all to see game 1 of the playoffs.. Paul George has proven he can do this, shoulder a massive load, IN THE PLAYOFFS, many times over already..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgB_yJbDuQ4

Hayward had a better season, and it'll be interesting to see if he can match some of PG's amazing playoff performances. He already has 25 points today against the Cavs in the 3rd quarter, shooting 8 of 14, and 5 of 6 from downtown.

Lets goooo boiiis

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

Damn, Deron Williams turning back the clock here in Cleveland...

Could he be winning the ring with them?!?

I'm so excited. Win or Lose i just really want a good game. I mean I haven't had a good jazz team in so long. Not since I was in high school. This really feels like the start of a new era. Gobert and Hayward have proven they are amazing players, part of our long term future. A core we can build around. Other guys have kind of dropped off but hopefully they will step up and show us something. Still, I've never been more invested in a Jazz team. The Jazz are the only sports team I follow and I watch every game and I'm just obsessed. Even through these bad years I've never been able to shake my investment.

Tonight I finally get to watch this team play a playoff game. In a series that they could potentially win.

PUMPED

Hayward would be absolutely crucified by this forum if he did the same thing Paul George is doing in the 4th quarter of this game.

Wow, what an opening game! CJ Miles misses the game winner at the buzzer. Cavs win by 1.