What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

No, the Broncos Oline is just as garbage. The difference between the two teams is that Denver has a good defense with some extremely talented players, so of course y'all get sacked more.

As a Dolphin fan, I can't imagine a team with a worse Oline. Maybe Seattle.

The Giants offensive line is awful as well. They spent two first round picks in the last 4 years on so-so linemen.

Eli's quick reads and check downs make them look better than what they really are.

What do y'all make of this Zeke ish?

Personally, I've long thought him a douche so I'm in favor of anything that he doesn't like happening to him. Hopefully, his life gets worse and worse and maybe it will eventually cure his douchiness.

What do y'all make of this Zeke ish?

Personally, I've long thought him a douche so I'm in favor of anything that he doesn't like happening to him. Hopefully, his life gets worse and worse and maybe it will eventually cure his douchiness.

I don't hope that his life is crap.

But I do think that as a side tangent stuff like this and compared to Kaepernick makes the NFL look really bad.

I don't hope that his life is crap.

But I do think that as a side tangent stuff like this and compared to Kaepernick makes the NFL look really bad.

Dallasnews.com published copies of the police reports after he allegedly assaulted his supposed g/f and his subsequent testimony under oath.

Six games is more than warranted.

The guy got problems - like Lawrence Phillips/Greg Hardy problems. Even with all his talent The Cowboys will eventually run out of excuses for having this psychopath on their team.

Dallasnews.com published copies of the police reports after he allegedly assaulted his supposed g/f and his subsequent testimony under oath.

The guy got problems - like Lawrence Phillips/Greg Hardy problems. Even with all his talent The Cowboys will eventually run out of excuses for having this psychopath on their team.

I know very little about that situation, but I can get behind any amount of suspension for the guy and don't need anymore reason for it other than the fact that he is obnoxious.

I'm not trying to defend Elliot. At all. But they are only suspending him for 6 games and Kaep cannot get a contract at all.

So while a woman beater is ok a peaceful protestor isn't? bad look IMO.

I'm not trying to defend Elliot. At all. But they are only suspending him for 6 games and Kaep cannot get a contract at all.

What does the NFL have to do with Kaep not getting a contract? Srs question? I think he just kinda wants too much money and want to compete for a starting spot and kinda sucks. Either way, it's not like the NFL is telling teams not to sign him, are they?

What does the NFL have to do with Kaep not getting a contract? Srs question? I think he just kinda wants too much money and want to compete for a starting spot and kinda sucks. Either way, it's not like the NFL is telling teams not to sign him, are they?

From what I understand Kaep is not even being given the chance. He is essentially being blacklisted. he is better than some of the back up and even possibly starting QBs.

The teams can certainly do this, that's their prerogative. But when you look at that and then look at people like Elliot who engage in domestic violence being on teams...

The comparison looks bad IMO.

From what I understand Kaep is not even being given the chance. He is essentially being blacklisted. he is better than some of the back up and even possibly starting QBs.

The teams can certainly do this, that's their prerogative. But when you look at that and then look at people like Elliot who engage in domestic violence being on teams...

The comparison looks bad IMO.

Idk, I think it's speak more about the fans/consumers than anything - they ultimately run things.

I also don't think Kaep is as good as you think he is, and reports are that he's seeking a contract around 6 million or so. That's a lot for a backup. He had success when a league-leading defense was pulling him along to big games and there was little tape on him. Then he went 1-10 as a starter. He's just not a QB teams want imo, he cannot surivive in the pocket.

Not on unfair point; but here are my thoughts on that:

-This hasn't been confirmed but apparently CK has had at least two franchises approach him about a back-up job and he rejected their offers. He says he's a starter.

-Option QB's generally make ****ty back-ups anyway. If you have a traditional QB as a starter (as most still are) you have to change everything around to accommodate your back-up if your starter gets hurt

-He's not that good to begin with. If CK was a good a QB as EE was a RB then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Marshawn Lynch doesn't stand for the National Anthem - is anyone talking about cutting him. Apparently most of the GM's in the league have decided the risk/headache in bringing on CK isn't worth the reward. I think that's a legitimate reason for not signing a guy.

Not on unfair point; but here are my thoughts on that:

-This hasn't been confirmed but apparently CK has had at least two franchises approach him about a back-up job and he rejected their offers. He says he's a starter.

-Option QB's generally make ****ty back-ups anyway. If you have a traditional QB as a starter (as most still are) you have to change everything around to accommodate your back-up if your starter gets hurt

-He's not that good to begin with. If CK was a good a QB as EE was a RB then we wouldn't be having this conversation. Marshawn Lynch doesn't stand for the National Anthem - is anyone talking about cutting him. Apparently most of the GM's in the league have decided the risk/headache in bringing on CK isn't worth the reward. I think that's a legitimate reason for not signing a guy.

The Ravens were reportedly ready to sign CK until his girlfriend took to twitter as well.

I was unaware he had 1-2 NFL contract offers. If so then that's on him.

The Ravens were reportedly ready to sign CK until his girlfriend took to twitter as well.

Oh yeah, I meant to read about that, I just heard they were racist and that's it.

I know as a Phins fan, I was curious but then when I remembered he wore a Fidel Castro shirt that meant a big old 'No' as there is a pretty big Cuban population in Miami and southern Florida area.

I thought maybe the Jags might as their QB situation is pretty bad and the NYJ's is also bad and they don't mind all the media drama that would come with it but then with NYC and first responders and just everything with that... well I still think he's just an injury away from being signed, assuming the price is right anyway.

Oh yeah, I meant to read about that, I just heard they were racist and that's it.

I know as a Phins fan, I was curious but then when I remembered he wore a Fidel Castro shirt that meant a big old 'No' as there is a pretty big Cuban population in Miami and southern Florida area.

I thought maybe the Jags might as their QB situation is pretty bad and the NYJ's is also bad and they don't mind all the media drama that would come with it but then with NYC and first responders and just everything with that... well I still think he's just an injury away from being signed, assuming the price is right anyway.

Someone may very well pony up the amount he wants if their main guy goes down and their backup is pure trash. Time will tell.