What's new

2017 Draft Prospect Homer Thread (Since OL Aint Doing It)

I haven't been following all the draftees very much this year... just been too busy.

But put me down for Semi 'Next Draymond' Ojeleye

#Team_Hungry

Hmm. I don't feel homerish about anyone. Weird beacuse there is lots of talent in this draft, I picked Sergei Karasev ffs in one of these.

Last edited:
I haven't been following all the draftees very much this year... just been too busy.

But put me down for Semi 'Next Draymond' Ojeleye

#Team_Hungry

I feel like we should use that nickname for every combo forward... it would be kind of funny to me.

I'm a homer for Monk and Mason but don't know about the nick names yet... Maybe the Divine Monk... Mason should have a good one, Frank the Master Mason lets do that

Three players mocked lower than I think they ought to be : Justin Jackson, Semi Ojelye, and PJ Dozier. I think all three will outperform their draft position.

Of the three I think Semi has the physical tools, intelligence, and attitude to improve year to year, and I really think he has potential on the Jazz, and have day dreamed of him in a Jazz uniform, so he is my homer pick of the year.

-also you should note that by making him my Homer Pick it absolutely ensures the Jazz will not draft him :(