What's new

2017 Draft Prospect Homer Thread (Since OL Aint Doing It)

Admittedly "Kuz" is probably not a good enough nickname for Kuzma. Pretty lazy. Am taking suggestions on that one.

My guy was Kurucs who bailed on the draft. I'm a believer in Bam, like Stiches, but he has to be in the right situation to succeed. He could be awesome playing next to Rudy. I was an early proponent of the 'DJ Wilson at 30' movement, but I'm not sold on him at 24. I'm more or less a believer in Lydon.

So either Bam or Lydon for me. If you need someone to take Pasecniks, I can do that too, but he's a couple years away from being ready.

My guy was Kurucs who bailed on the draft. I'm a believer in Bam, like Stiches, but he has to be in the right situation to succeed. He could be awesome playing next to Rudy. I was an early proponent of the 'DJ Wilson at 30' movement, but I'm not sold on him at 24. I'm more or less a believer in Lydon.

So either Bam or Lydon for me. If you need someone to take Pasecniks, I can do that too, but he's a couple years away from being ready.

You have to choose one. I dont need anyone to pick any player. It's who you believe in the most. No fence sitting allowed.

lmao, why dont you people want to be on the same player? There is no shame in both owning property on Bam Island.

I like both, if Catchall only likes Bam and prefers to be sole owner of the island. I don't mind switching. I like them about equally for this game.