What's new

2017 Draft Prospect Homer Thread (Since OL Aint Doing It)

In that case, my pick for the best prospect in this draft is:

De'Aaron De Fox

Regardless of the rules, I try to go with a guy the Jazz could end up picking. But if I look at the entire draft I agree with you. Fox is going to make people wonder what the other 3-5 teams ahead of him were thinking.

Write my name down for Thomas "The Tank Engine" Bryant.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna wait til after the draft to say my pick this time. Got burned a couple years ago when I said Elfrid Payton when he was like 29th in mock drafts and he ended up going top 10 lol. Leaning towards Justin Patton though.

Think I'm gonna wait til after the draft to say my pick this time. Got burned a couple years ago when I said Elfrid Payton when he was like 29th in mock drafts and he ended up going top 10 lol. Leaning towards Justin Patton though.

The rules are that you can change after the draft if you think your guy isn't in a good position with the team that drafts him. Therefore, just pick Dwayne Bacon and nickname him the Policeman. Then you can change.

Please, change the nickname of Thomas Bryant to The Tank Engine. Thank you.

Ok, Kuzma is from Flint and I see him call people from Flint "The Flintstones" so I'm just calling him Flintstones.