What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

screen-shot-2018-12-13-at-2-19-50-am-png.8620

Vlade should win exec of the year in a landslide...
No exec who passed on Doncic should be even in discussion.

Steph curry doesn't believe that we (mankind) have been to the Moon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

screen-shot-2018-12-13-at-2-19-50-am-png.8620

Vlade should win exec of the year in a landslide...

Bagley has scaled his game out to NBA distance quicker than anyone could've imagined, his 3 assists in last nights game were all spectacular, one of them was like something Giannis would do... That was his finest performance of the season.
will say divac has been drafting well, but lets not forget that 1st round pick he gave to boston......only protected at #1.

that could have been rly bad.

Steph curry doesn't believe that we (mankind) have been to the Moon.

He rescinded that apparently - said he was joking. The issue that causes many to question is photos have had to be retouched over the years due to advancements in tech can tell that some of the originals were doctored, such as they had to insert the Earth into the background of some of the photos to make them appear more cinematic because the cameras couldn't pick it up even though it really was there. As tech as advanced available to the general public they've had to go in and clean up those inserts and graphics experts have noticed the edits - causing them to question the whole operation.

I'll one up it though! I'd wager that wasn't our first trip and we have people there right now!

He rescinded that apparently - said he was joking. The issue that causes many to question is photos have had to be retouched over the years due to advancements in tech can tell that some of the originals were doctored, such as they had to insert the Earth into the background of some of the photos to make them appear more cinematic because the cameras couldn't pick it up even though it really was there. As tech as advanced available to the general public they've had to go in and clean up those inserts and graphics experts have noticed the edits - causing them to question the whole operation.

I'll one up it though! I'd wager that wasn't our first trip and we have people there right now!
I like it!

Yup, that's why Portland passed on Jordan as well...because of better fit.

U realize the Kings finished with the 8th worst record last year right? Basically your case against Vlade is they hit the lottery.. LOL so now he's at fault.

Also for all the attention the great white hype Luka Doncic gets, Bogdan Bogdanovic's been even more efficient but no one says a word about it.

Go check out the list of players who have scored 15ppg with a 3:1 AST:TO ratio like Bogdan's at right now u will be floored by the answer...

doncic has been a little overrated by a lot of people. his PER of 15.8 and TS% of 55% is solid for a rookie, but we may want to pump the brakes a bit. Bagley, for example, is sitting at 59% TS and PER of 18. this isn't to rip doncic - i'm a big fan, but perhaps he hasn't been quite as good as a lot of folks think.

doncic has been a little overrated by a lot of people. his PER of 15.8 and TS% of 55% is solid for a rookie, but we may want to pump the brakes a bit. Bagley, for example, is sitting at 59% TS and PER of 18. this isn't to rip doncic - i'm a big fan, but perhaps he hasn't been quite as good as a lot of folks think.
PER always favors big men. Kanter had PER at 25, Valanciunas at 27 at some point. It is more about swagger, killer instinct and basic skill level for such a teenager.

PER always favors big men. Kanter had PER at 25, Valanciunas at 27 at some point. It is more about swagger, killer instinct and basic skill level for such a teenager.
Per isnt the end all of course, nor is TS%, just saying Luka, while very good, is not running away from the field. It is extremely close. Besides Bagley, you could throw Ayton, Sexton and JJJ in the mix as well.

Jabari Parker will no longer be part of the regular rotation - whatever that means. I guess he's available for trade ASAP?

Wow.