What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Man what choke job by Oladipo and Indiana at the end. You have lead with few seconds remaining and missing 3 free throws, then foul to give and not fouling and not boxing out and losing on a tip in at the buzzer. Pathetic.

CP just messed up his hamstring again... dood is washed... rockets are toast.

Miami tan the Utah offense for like half a quarter... the one where we score like 2 pts in 5 minutes.

Dwade gonna be 95, in a wheel chair, and dudes still gonna fall for his pump fake.

LOL .. Heat up 2, short clock is off, they have possession, Houston not fouling, ... Wade did what? Shot an airball.

Like... they would have won by just holding on to the ball...

The only explanation for Wade shooting the ball was he wanted to be a Hero and look cool. Otherwise it makes no sense, you hold on to the ball until the other team foul you and you go to the line.

The only explanation for Wade shooting the ball was he wanted to be a Hero and look cool. Otherwise it makes no sense, you hold on to the ball until the other team foul you and you go to the line.

Umm and the shot clock was about to run out.

Damn, I'd hate to be the Hawks' fan right now.. their FO made a HUGE mistake not taking Doncic when they could.

Damn, I'd hate to be the Hawks' fan right now.. their FO made a HUGE mistake not taking Doncic when they could.

Yeah look Doncic is a stud but Young could turn into a very good player, still Doncic will probably have the better career.

No, the shot clock was already off. They were under no pressure to shoot whatsoever.

It wasn’t off... it just didn’t show on the TV. They got an offensive rebound so it went to 14 not 24... wade would not have shot otherwise.

Or Suns or Kings... it was pretty dumb how some teams over thought that one.

Yeah look Doncic is a stud but Young could turn into a very good player, still Doncic will probably have the better career.

Unless there is an injury it won’t be close... I understood what they were trying to do but they will look back on that one with some what ifs.