What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Unless there is an injury it won’t be close... I understood what they were trying to do but they will look back on that one with some what ifs.

Yeah Doncic and Ayton are the two standouts from this draft, the career comparisons will be interesting.

Yeah Doncic and Ayton are the two standouts from this draft, the career comparisons will be interesting.
JJJ! Still the second best player in the player. Ayton been coming into his own last few games, though.

From what I've seen in the NBA this year, I'd say Bagley is probably gonna end up the best player from that draft.

Joerger the other day said he feels like he's got the next Westbrook and Durant in Fox and Bagley...

man d'fox defensive has been awesome in crunch time of this game.

De'Aaron Fox is already better than Mike Conley, he's the top lefty PG in the league.. He blocked Jaren Jackson at the rim in this game too, just a spectacular player... Doug Christie has been saying he's 1st team all defense for most of the season now. U can see Conley doesn't like playing against him, in the last matchup Fox blocked one of his jumpshots really bad too.

Off a 5 game losing streak the Grizzlies threw everything they had at the Kings in this one, and they came roaring back. That is a good basketball team..

Emmanuel Mudiay's dropped 30+ points in 3 of his last 5 games. His resurgence has been one of the cooler underreported stories in the league this year. Coach Fizdale is a miracle worker for this.

Emmanuel Mudiay's dropped 30+ points in 3 of his last 5 games. His resurgence has been one of the cooler underreported stories in the league this year. Coach Fizdale is a miracle worker for this.
Wow, I had no idea. Hell, didn't even know if he was playing. Is he on the Knicks?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

They are not a playoff team. Nothing surprising.

Yep. That game last night was one that spoke volumes on the eye test. the Kings played so poorly for the vast majority of the game and just turned on the afterburners in the 4th and torched em..

Late in that 4th quarter there was a turning point like youd see in a boxing match where the eventual winner realizes they can take the other teams best punch.. and after that it was like the floodgates opened...

The Grizzlies style, and gameplan and execution in the first half was excellent too.. The Kings walked them down like a horror villain though.