What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Conley dropped 40 on Blazers. Thanks!.... but we kept Exum instead of trading for Conley... FML.

That move definitely has the potential to look dumb as **** in hindsight. I've mentally moved on from Exum (sadly), but the FO clearly hasn't; seems like they're falling for the sunk cost fallacy.

Zach Lavine with 39 points tonight in a win against the 76ers. 14-26 from the field.

I watched the short amount of time DiVincenzo played last night. He looks like the better white boy prospect of last year's draft imo. Actually looks like he belongs on an NBA court.

I watched the short amount of time DiVincenzo played last night. He looks like the better white boy prospect of last year's draft imo. Actually looks like he belongs on an NBA court.
Double D was the guy I wanted to come away with on draft night. Him and Spellman.

Mike Conley's only played about 27,600 total minutes between the regular season and his career so far.

In comparison, Dirk Nowitzki's played about 56,000 total minutes.

The thought that we passed on a high-level starter in Conley, who doesn't have near the injury history that some state, when we're so shaky at that spot (and attract zero high-level free agents) so we could keep an oft-injured (as in all the ****ing time) backup who showed a couple weeks of solid play is ludicrous.

Edit: And bringing in Conley brings way more credibility to our team next year and a much greater chance, imo, that we attract legit mid-level guys in free agency, and/or decide to package guys in season (Korver, Crowder, O'Neale, Allen, picks) to solidify our roster for a championship run then and a couple seasons thereafter.

So. If Durant goes to NY, Kawhi stays put and Davis is traded to the Lakers it becomes a reasonable race between almost a dozen teams right?

Jazz, Warriors, Nuggets, Lakers, Rockets, Thunder, Blazers, Sixers, Knicks and Raptors are all reasonable bets right?

Maybe even Celtics and Mavs if things fall right.

Anyone know what happened to hayward today? I looked at the box score for the celtics vs hawks game. Final score 129-120 boston wins. Hayward played 1 minute total apparently. zero points, zero rebounds, zero assists, zero steals, zero blocks, zero fouls, zero shot attempts, zero turnovers, and a plus 5 in plus/minus.

Wtf

Anyone know what happened to hayward today? I looked at the box score for the celtics vs hawks game. Final score 129-120 boston wins. Hayward played 1 minute total apparently. zero points, zero rebounds, zero assists, zero steals, zero blocks, zero fouls, zero shot attempts, zero turnovers, and a plus 5 in plus/minus.

Wtf

Strained neck after running into a screen.

Giannis had 52 points on 26 shots
And they lost.
Embiid had 40
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
D-lo russell with 44 points and 12 assists last night

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app