What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

uh i think they'd be in more disarray WITH Magic still in charge ...

howz u been OL ??
Not too bad man, been holidaying in Thailand.. haha.. was a bit hectic before finishing decorating my condo in bkk, but it's all done now so it's relaxing time and just in time for the playoffs so I should have a bit more time posting and such!!

Also been playing an online game teaming up with Aussies and Kiwis, and Kiwis living in Aussies.. haha.. so lots going on, just not things that bring money unfortunately!! Haha..

How about yourself?!?!

Kemba had an efficient 43 in his last game of the year. They miss the playoffs. Hopefully he wants to leave to come join Spida Mitchell in our back court

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That Dame dagger quite possibly be the most filthy bad *** play ever in the nba. He just decided in a tie game that a 40 ft step back three was his best bet, and calmly drained it. Good **** that was filthy.

Not too bad man, been holidaying in Thailand.. haha.. was a bit hectic before finishing decorating my condo in bkk, but it's all done now so it's relaxing time and just in time for the playoffs so I should have a bit more time posting and such!!

Also been playing an online game teaming up with Aussies and Kiwis, and Kiwis living in Aussies.. haha.. so lots going on, just not things that bring money unfortunately!! Haha..

How about yourself?!?!

ONE LOVE sighting!

"decorating my condo" yep good to see you haven't changed...

The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook opened with the Knicks at 16-1 odds to win the championship in 2020, according to ESPN. Only three teams in the Eastern Conference hold better odds: The Milwaukee Bucks (9-2), Boston Celtics (7-1) and Philadelphia 76ers (10-1).

The Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook opened with the Knicks at 16-1 odds to win the championship in 2020, according to ESPN. Only three teams in the Eastern Conference hold better odds: The Milwaukee Bucks (9-2), Boston Celtics (7-1) and Philadelphia 76ers (10-1).

I would legit consider throwing $500 on that.