What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

My biggest lock of a bet is Mavs U34.5 wins. The West is too strong for them to get 35 wins imo.

Yeah, they added DJ and Doncic.

But they lost Curry, Ferrell, McDermott and Collinsworth. That’s a lot of wing minutes (and shooting) they’re losing and Dirk will be a year older. Doncic should be pretty bad on defense in year one as well. I love Carlisle but I’d guess they finish at about 29-30 wins.

My biggest lock of a bet is Mavs U34.5 wins. The West is too strong for them to get 35 wins imo.

But they lost Curry, Ferrell, McDermott and Collinsworth. That’s a lot of wing minutes (and shooting) they’re losing and Dirk will be a year older. Doncic should be pretty bad on defense in year one as well. I love Carlisle but I’d guess they finish at about 29-30 wins.

I think Dallas is done tanking. And Cuban has never liked tanking. Also the Twolves are also gonna drop out with Jimmy.

Also don't underestimate Doncic, I think he could have a ROY year this year.

Good call

The Mavs were 13th in the West last year with just 24 wins. Only the Grizz and Suns were worse. I don’t see 11 win improvement with the additions/subtractions I mentioned. I also don’t think tanking cost them that many games. A ton of teams were tanking.

The Mavs were 13th in the West last year with just 24 wins. Only the Grizz and Suns were worse. I don’t see 11 win improvement with the additions/subtractions I mentioned. I also don’t think tanking cost them that many games. A ton of teams were tanking.

So how much money did you put on the bet?

Careful with Mavs. I think safer bet is to bet whatever they give Lakers under. LeBron or not they are a mess and I do not see them making playoffs.

Careful with Mavs. I think safer bet is to bet whatever they give Lakers under. LeBron or not they are a mess and I do not see them making playoffs.

Wow, ok, I'd say never bet against LeBron, but that's just me.

i could see them maybe scraping in just purely from LeBron. But he's gonna have to play D which he hasn't for how long ? And 4 times a year against the good west teams ?? They'll wear down as the year goes on. Looking forward to some LBJ criticism of his teammates ..