What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

The chiefs might actually win a play off game. Damn.

But then again...it’s the chiefs and a lot of football left to play.

If today’s score holds it’ll be my Pats vs your Chiefs. The fact that it’ll be at Arrowhead gives me a little concern. Then again, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick...

If today’s score holds it’ll be my Pats vs your Chiefs. The fact that it’ll be at Arrowhead gives me a little concern. Then again, Tom Brady, Bill Belichick...
I think stoked is a broncos fan?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Looks like the Steelers might be able to offload Brown to the Broncos for a second round pick and a third round pick? Do you think that's a fair deal?

Good riddance.

If Steelers are desperate the price will come down.

Looks like the Steelers might be able to offload Brown to the Broncos for a second round pick and a third round pick? Do you think that's a fair deal?

Good riddance.

The 49ers and Brown seem to be doing a lot of flirting with each other through social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s no laughing matter, it’s a GD travesty.

I have a lot of resentment toward the broncos, because of my idiot brother.

Good, I hope he took your girl while wearing Broncos gear.

Would you trade a 1st rounder for Brown?

Depends, if the Cardinals draft Bosa, yes. It’s a no brainer. Pairing AB with Kiddle would make the 49ers dangerously good on offense, but if the Cardinals pass on Bosa, there’s no way I’d pass on pairing Bosa with Buckner, DT that had 12 sacks this year. That pairing would make the 49ers defense filthy good. However, in that scenario if I were Lynch, I’d offer next years first with this years second which is basically a late first being the second pick in the second round.