What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

I didn’t see Ohio St. play once but the tv guys on ESPN and nfl network have been talking about him as a possible can’t miss prospect. And during the Heisman Ceremony they made mention to him possibly winning last year had he put up the numbers he did this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kliff Kingsbury lmfao. I mean, when you have the chance to hire a HC who’s gone 35-40 over his career including three straight losing seasons, you have to jump at it.

The Eagles have now won more playoff games (4) in the last two seasons that Pittsburgh has in the last eight seasons combined. They have just three over that span.

Reactions: RJF
Kliff Kingsbury lmfao. I mean, when you have the chance to hire a HC who’s gone 35-40 over his career including three straight losing seasons, you have to jump at it.

That dude fell up big time.
My Jets were we’re rumored to be interested in him. So glad he’s not my coach.

The Eagles have now won more playoff games (4) in the last two seasons that Pittsburgh has in the last eight seasons combined. They have just three over that span.

Yeah they're definitely on the up while the Steelers are on the way down. Interesting next couple of years for the Steelers that's for sure.

You don't have that saying in the US?

We do. But your usage made little to no sense. The Eagles aren't on the up. How could they be when they won it all last year?

The Browns are on the up. The 49ers are on the up. Like that.

We do. But your usage made little to no sense. The Eagles aren't on the up. How could they be when they won it all last year?

The Browns are on the up. The 49ers are on the up. Like that.

Well you've got Wentz in your back pocket, he's not even healthy yet, once he's back you're shooting up again. That's still way better than what the 49ers have got even with the draft pick.

Also Wentz is a much better prospect than Ben Roethlisberger, when you're comparing Steelers vs Eagles which is what I was doing.

Colts getting absolutely manhandled right now. Look like they don't belong on the same field.
Did you see that first Chiefs' drive, the receiver caught the ball and was so wide open in the middle of the field he didn't know where to run to next. Pretty amazing.

The chiefs might actually win a play off game. Damn.

But then again...it’s the chiefs and a lot of football left to play.