What's new

2018-2019 NFL Season

Sure, we need all three, but we do have some play making at corner and wr, however, w have zilch in an outside pass rusher, so talk to me about the others once we have an edge rusher or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to the Senior Bowl this year, anyone you want me to pseudo-scout?

Josh Allen. Edge rusher Duke

Clelin Ferrell. Edge rusher Clemson

Are they worth it #2 or worth trading down to get one of them and picking up extra picks?

Allen is from Kentucky.

And I wouldn’t trade down. You’ll have your choice of one of those two or Bosa.

Josh Allen. Edge rusher Duke

Clelin Ferrell. Edge rusher Clemson

Are they worth it #2 or worth trading down to get one of them and picking up extra picks?

As of now I think Ferrell will be the pick of the draft, at least on the defensive side.

If the cards aren’t drafting Bosa, who are they getting?

Teams fall in love with guys.

The Browns fell in love with Mayfield rather than the safer choice of Darnold or even Barkley. The Texans fell in love with Mario Williams instead of taking Reggie Bush like everyone assumed they would. It happens often.

I just don’t see any offensive players high enough for that to happen, and on defense it’s been about Bosa all year it seems. Hope it happens though.

I just don’t see any offensive players high enough for that to happen, and on defense it’s been about Bosa all year it seems. Hope it happens though.

I agree but some team may love one of these other defenders more.

Fell asleep watching the eagles game with a 10-9 eagles lead, and wake up to the eagles driving at the 3:03 minute mark. Wow!!

@ONE LOVE this is what a hot team looks like. I hope your Steelers are sitting at home taking notes. Lol

Both #6 seeds won
Would be historic if both get to Super Bowl
Has even one #6 seed made it to Super Bowl
Indy looks good enough to make it

Fell asleep watching the eagles game with a 10-9 eagles lead, and wake up to the eagles driving at the 3:03 minute mark. Wow!!

@ONE LOVE this is what a hot team looks like. I hope your Steelers are sitting at home taking notes. Lol
LOL .. you won because the Bears hit the upright and bounced off the cross bar with the game winning field goal. I guess a win is a win but don't be so proud.

LOL .. you won because the Bears hit the upright and bounced off the cross bar with the game winning field goal. I guess a win is a win but don't be so proud.

If your team is in the playoffs, it doesn’t matter how you win. It wouldn’t matter if the ball hit every inch of the goalpost. It’s a hell of a lot better than what your team did today.

If your team is in the playoffs, it doesn’t matter how you win. It wouldn’t matter if the ball hit every inch of the goalpost. It’s a hell of a lot better than what your team did today.
I'm not discounting that, but saying that's what a 'hot' team looks like is pretty delusional.

Lol. A win is a win no matter how you look at it. Also, I won nothing. I’m a 49er fan