What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Rudy Gobert?
Giannis Antetokounmpo?
Draymond Green?

All in the top-40 of an all-time NBA draft.

Recency bias is showing strong.
Recency bias is what drives this thing every year. Because today's players are bigger, faster, stronger, more skilled, have a more killer instinct, are tougher, can jump higher, are more virile, drive better cars, have better opinions on politics, are better at party games, sing better, smell better, are sexier, have better hair, have better/more tattoos, wear better sneakers, have prettier wives, ad nauseum. Remember, Bill Russell was really only 6'4" and Wilt was skinny and was only half as strong as any 3rd string center playing today. And Magic was slow, as was Bird, and nobody could shoot the 3 back then, and any of them would be lucky to score any baskets at all against the juggernauts of our day, the golden day, juggernauts like Draymond.

Recency bias is what drives this thing every year. Because today's players are bigger, faster, stronger, more skilled, have a more killer instinct, are tougher, can jump higher, are more virile, drive better cars, have better opinions on politics, are better at party games, sing better, smell better, are sexier, have better hair, have better/more tattoos, wear better sneakers, have prettier wives, ad nauseum. Remember, Bill Russell was really only 6'4" and Wilt was skinny and was only half as strong as any 3rd string center playing today. And Magic was slow, as was Bird, and nobody could shoot the 3 back then, and any of them would be lucky to score any baskets at all against the juggernauts of our day, the golden day, juggernauts like Draymond.

Jordan played against ice cream truck drivers and UPS delivery drivers.

ct-nba-donovan-mitchell-slam-dunk-contest-20180217.jpg 700496348.jpg PANQGXHE7JA6RJ2Z5T2CZKIQRM.jpg _dotn_6.jpg 2H7O6L2WCVDRBJUPG45ABYVWK4.jpg usa_today_10507268.0.jpg 700538473.jpg CEMOCDMXQVEZTM4JGBKTSAM4ZY.jpg
Donovan Mitchell

Future 13 x Allstar
Future 7x NBA champ
Future 7x NBA finals MVP
Future 4x NBA MVP
Future 8x All defensive team
Future 13x ALL NBA teams

Jazz legend

Future Statue Built

1st guy to do all sorts of hard stuff to do as a rookie since Kareem Wilt and Jordan.

The GOAT, and everyone here knows it.

Game, Blouses!!

I almost took DM last year with my last pick. Knew I'd catch some laughs.

Magic Johnson - Charles Barkley - Reggie Miller are on the trade block.

Make me an offer.