What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz LEGENDARY Players NBA Draft

This is an interesting spot in the draft. I really like some of the guards on the board, but I also need a Big to round out my starting 5. So do I go BPA, or roster need?

Also, if I go for a Big, I am not sure if I should go most talented or best fit. hmm...

This is an interesting spot in the draft. I really like some of the guards on the board, but I also need a Big to round out my starting 5. So do I go BPA, or roster need?

Also, if I go for a Big, I am not sure if I should go most talented or best fit. hmm...
I’d rather not hear the voices running around in your head.

I’d rather not hear the voices running around in your head.
Me either, but I don't really have a say in the matter (unless I want to go back on all those expensive drugs!). I wouldn't have made that last post, except the voices really wanted me to and they get super angry when I don't obey, so I find it easier to just do whatever they say.

Anyways, after taking a vote, we have made a nearly unanimous decision to select Chris Bosh (the only hold out was Mr. Herbert Menninger, who wanted to take Chris Webber). I (and by "I", I actually mean myself and the other voices) believe that while Webber would be better to build a team around, Bosh is a better option to fill out my team. With the players we already have, I want a Big who can provide a supporting role at an elite level, which we have seen Bosh do with the LeBron Miami teams. I guess that to us Bosh is like the Big man version of Ginobili.

https://allucanheat.com/2017/07/08/chris-boshs-top-5-miami-heat-moments/

Last edited:
Is
Me either, but I don't really have a say in the matter (unless I want to go back on all those expensive drugs!). I wouldn't have made that last post, except the voices really wanted me to and they get super angry when I don't obey, so I find it easier to just do whatever they say.

Anyways, after taking a vote, we have made a nearly unanimous decision to select Chris Bosh (the only hold out was Mr. Herbert Menninger, who wanted to take Chris Webber). I (and by "I", I actually mean myself and the other voices) believe that while Webber would be better to build a team around, Bosh is a better option to fill out my team. With the players we already have, I want a Big who can provide a supporting role at an elite level, which we have seen Bosh do with the LeBron Miami teams. I guess that to us Bosh is like the Big man version of Ginobili.

https://allucanheat.com/2017/07/08/chris-boshs-top-5-miami-heat-moments/
he starting at pf or center, or is he coming off the bench?

@Hekate is OTC then @addictionary then me.
ifwr2p.jpg

Fixed.