What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz LEGENDARY Players NBA Draft

I select the Reignman.

@Rubashov otc for 2 picks.

Great pick. Went back and forth between him and Webber, but Im trying to avoid drafting the same guys that I did in the All Time draft that we did earlier this summer (since I won that contest.) I’m tying to go a different route to build my team in this one.

Great pick. Went back and forth between him and Webber, but Im trying to avoid drafting the same guys that I did in the All Time draft that we did earlier this summer (since I won that contest.) I’m tying to go a different route to build my team in this one.
Yeah me too. It was either C Webb or him and I like the outcome because I love me some Reignman. His dunks were insanely powerful.

OK, I have one of the most amazing collections of scorers you could imagine. Now for some brutal defense.

Dikembe Mutumbo
While I’m extremely happy with Webber. . . Mutumbo would’ve been my pick. Dikembe is underrated IMO. Would have paired him with Olajuwon so I always had a rim protector inside. Plus he’s just a genuinely awesome person.

I was between Webber and West but thought Jerry West was more valuable off the bench.