What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz LEGENDARY Players NBA Draft

He is under-rated imo.

That’s funny, I’ve always felt he was highly overrated because of his dunking. He’s one of the softest players in every other facet of the game. He routinely had his lunch eaten by other teams stud pf’s Hell, his coach never let him guard Malone, he was always guarding whoever was starting at center for the jazz, and it never felt like he had a desire to compete that hard, he always just relied on his god given physical gifts. He’s never been on my draft board. I love to watch him dunk, but that’s about it.

**** off you Turkish **** id batter you like a piece of fish.

You mean the guy who needs 9 hours to recover from being pissed. Every other time your up we get this I’m to depressed to pick l need to sleep it off ****. Lmao

@Rubashov has just under 2 hours, I believe till 8:11 mountain time before his pick is skipped
Pick or picks? I’m not sure if there’s been a ruling on it, but nobody should have a chance to be on the clock for 24 hours strait. Both picks should be skipped if he doesn’t get back on in time. Especially since he was around earlier and chose to hold things up again.

Pick or picks? I’m not sure if there’s been a ruling on it, but nobody should have a chance to be on the clock for 24 hours strait. Both picks should be skipped if he doesn’t get back on in time. Especially since he was around earlier and chose to hold things up again.
I didn’t think about the fact he has the next two picks. Frankly, I don’t know why we keep letting him in these drafts.

Adrian Dantley

adrian_dantley_1.jpg