What's new

2018 JazzFanz Awards - First Team All-JazzFanz (Round 2)

First Team All-JazzFanz

• fishonjazz

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • Siro

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Bulletproof

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • NAOS

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • colton

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Ron Mexico

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • spycam1

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Ellis269

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Wes Mantooth

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Dong2ha

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of two polls that will crown our First Team All-JazzFanz 2018. You are allowed to vote for FIVE people in this poll and FIVE people in the other poll. The highest vote getters will face off in a final round poll next week.

Good luck to all those nominated.

Thanks for pointing out my idiocy
You’re welcome. Every time I see you randomly call someone an idiot, it reminds me of a funny thing that happened years ago.

When my kids were really little, they just started calling everyone an idiot out of the blue. It was the most random thing. Neither me nor my wife ever say it, so we couldn’t figure out where they were picking it up at. Turns out, they were going through a 101 Dalmatians phase and watching it every day with the babysitters. I turned it on and noticed that Cruela de Vil called everyone idiots over and over again. We stopped letting the kids watch 101 Dalmatians until they were a little older and we could teach them that you don’t call everyone an idiot.

So thanks for bringing back the fond memories - idiot.

You’re welcome. Every time I see you randomly call someone an idiot, it reminds me of a funny thing that happened years ago.

When my kids were really little, they just started calling everyone an idiot out of the blue. It was the most random thing. Neither me nor my wife ever say it, so we couldn’t figure out where they were picking it up at. Turns out, they were going through a 101 Dalmatians phase and watching it every day with the babysitters. I turned it on and noticed that Cruela de Vil called everyone idiots over and over again. We stopped letting the kids watch 101 Dalmatians until they were a little older and we could teach them that you don’t call everyone an idiot.

I aim to please!!

In defense of Cruela she was working with, well, idiots!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellis, you idiot!! You derailed the thread. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free rep points to anyone who votes for me!!

Oh wait, we don't do rep any more. :)

This list had much stiffer comp too. I only voted for one or two dudes from the other list.