What's new

2019-20 NBA Schedule to be released today

Less gooooooooooo!!! Gotta lock down to date when the Jazz come to BK. Gonna be seven years in a row now I've seen the Notes play here in Kings County.

Im going to predict we play every eastern conference team twice. I also predict we play most western conference teams 4 times, but a handful will only be 3 times.

Or screw Rudy by having one of the most difficult schedules to start of the season, with Utah doing a damn good job to just be around .500, but creating no impetus for Rudy - or Donovan - to get all-star consideration.

Hopefully we don't get that schedule for a 3rd year in a row. But honestly it's the Jazz own fault since they request no Sunday games.

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not discouraged if we have the worst. We're a Championship caliber team that's gonna win it all this year and we're going to have to go through the very best to get there. Bring 'em on!

I gotta arrange all my tickets to the LA games. Can't wait to be in the crowd when the jazz trounce the Lakers and clippers. How awesome would that be to have them one after the other? Thursday night, kill the Lakers; Saturday night, smash the clippers. Oh man.

Last edited: