What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

Dallas is big and bigger and looks to make a huge jump in the Western CONf.,..... Jazz and Portland are looking like they can be disappointments ! Jazz thought by adding offensive players they were going to make a big splash ...but now they can't score inside and like usual one of the most unathletic teams in basketball ...a Snyder staple. Portland plays 2 man basketball and doesn't seem to be able to stop anyone from scoring.
Dallas got a triple threat stud and a player 7'3" slowly coming around and looks to be mucho dangerous to every team in basketball.

Is Phoenix taking a step up with the leadership of Rubio .

John Collins suspended for hgh use. Lol. Whole league needs to be suspended then.
League is picking some poor players to make examples of and show they are proactive is catching cheaters. "See guys we are testing!"

John Collins suspended for hgh use. Lol. Whole league needs to be suspended then.
League is picking some poor players to make examples of and show they are proactive is catching cheaters. "See guys we are testing!"
This. Wake me up when they test one of their media darlings.

Watching the top 10 plays from last night and see lavine on there twice. Man that dude has the most effortless dunks
So easy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

James Wiseman for U of Memphis has been ruled out for the rest of the year for some bull **** reason that says A Hardaway helped his family move to Memphis before Hardaway was even the coach. Who gives a ****.

Wiseman looks nice. To me, I say he's the next Anthony Davis and/or superstar bigman. I could fall flat on my face for saying this, but I like the kid's game a lot.

Ball is nice too, but he nor his dad are wise men.

Gawd damn it.

Hehepeepeecaca

Luca had 38, 10 AST,14 REB last night.

He is #2 in the NBA in AST, #6 in scoring and #13 in REB