What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

Knicks fans seriously need to stop blaming their coaches. Guys like Fizdale, Hornacek, Woodson are far from the best coaches out there. But they have all had success in the league when they've had the support of the organizations employing them and had a GM to build a roster that fit their wanted style of play.

The problem is that the Knicks ownership and front office never fully supports a coach they hire. Whoever they hire is immediately walking on egg shells. Immediately being undermined. No coach would succeed in that situation. They could have freaking Pop and it would be a disaster.

Ownership and Front Office is the problem. **** rolls downhill and it starts at the top.

Ownership and Front Office is the problem. **** rolls downhill and it starts at the top.

As the old saying goes, a fish rots at the head. And the Knicks are a pretty stinky fish, like a salamander left in the sun.

is aaron baynes gona cool off? i mean good lord guys scorching on fire from 3. 50% on 4.4 3PA per game!

Just want to give a shout out to Memphis and their coach Hardaway for continuing to play Wiseman while under investigation.

I'm all for rules/laws and order, but **** the NCAA.

Just want to give a shout out to Memphis and their coach Hardaway for continuing to play Wiseman while under investigation.

I'm all for rules/laws and order, but **** the NCAA.
Will likely cost them any tourney chances they have, but I agree NCAA is stupid AF... I know they are following the rules but these kids come from nothing a lot of the time... their families can’t get a little help to get by? I mean they have and will spend more money investigating an litigating this than the kid took.

can somebody explain to me how harden draws so many fouls? id like to say hes just cheating the game, but why isnt everyone doing it?

surely there is something that allows him to draw so many fouls, king of the flop? or does he change direction really fast?

can somebody explain to me how harden draws so many fouls? id like to say hes just cheating the game, but why isnt everyone doing it?

surely there is something that allows him to draw so many fouls, king of the flop? or does he change direction really fast?

DcPEa-NU8AAGJuA.jpg

There he is drawing a foul at Sea World. (possibly my favourite tweet of all time)

I dunno how he keeps getting away with his flopping and staging its not like its a secret.

It's funny how Kawhi Leonard is screwing the Clippers with this load management crap. Whenever he does it, the team loses. Can you imagine if Donovan or Rudy was doing that? I'd be pissed, losing key games like that.

It's funny how Kawhi Leonard is screwing the Clippers with this load management crap. Whenever he does it, the team loses. Can you imagine if Donovan or Rudy was doing that? I'd be pissed, losing key games like that.

Leonard isn't doing it because he wants to, but he legit needs to do it. He's got a knee problem that requires rest. He just cant play every game and its a legit ongoing problem, and the only thing that helps is sitting out. He was hobbled last playoffs but gutted it out.

that team is going to be absolutely scary come playoff time and when pg13 and leonard play together on the floor its going to be insane.

pg13 had 33pts today in 24min