What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

BLAKE GRIFFIN

Last season he played 75 games and averaged: 24.5 PPG, 7.4 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 7.3 FTA (75%), 7.0 3PA (36%)

He's adapted his game to fit the modern era quite well. I think his current skill set is the most sophisticated it's ever been in his career; it led to him averaging a career high in scoring last season.

He became a good 3 point shooter last season, and he's reportedly improving on it even more for the upcoming season:

He's a perfect pick n' roll partner with Steph, and will also flourish in the point forward role that Draymond usually plays alongside Curry.

BLAKE GRIFFIN

Last season he played 75 games and averaged: 24.5 PPG, 7.4 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 7.3 FTA (75%), 7.0 3PA (36%)

He's adapted his game to fit the modern era quite well. I think his current skill set is the most sophisticated it's ever been in his career; it led to him averaging a career high in scoring last season.

He became a good 3 point shooter last season, and he's reportedly improving on it even more for the upcoming season:

He's a perfect pick n' roll partner with Steph, and will also flourish in the point forward role that Draymond usually plays alongside Curry.

Dude is a good comedian too.

SF: Jayson Tatum - Boston Celtics

6’8” forward who can shoot, pass and defend. Averaged 15.7 points per game (37.3% from three), 6 rebounds per game and 2.1 assists per game.

I think he’ll make a significant jump this year and become a star player for the Celtics.

Last edited:
SF: Jayson Tatum - Boston Celtics

6’8” forward who can shoot, pass and defend. Averaged 15.7 points per game (40% from three), 6 rebounds per game and 2.1 assists per game.

I think he’ll make a significant jump this year and become a star player for the Celtics.

He averaged 37.3% this past year.