What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Yeah, teaching sucks now because administrators have no balls and don’t want to lose their jobs and six figure salaries and Board of Eds and State Commissioners and such have no ****ing brains and want to be “progressive” and hold onto their state pensions by seeming important and reinventing the wheel.

At 53, I can retire and collect 94% of my pension and have benefits for life. I’ll net somewhere between 9-16K less than I make now. No biggie. I’ll go work part time and make up the difference and not have to deal with the idiots who run my district.
Yeah sounds good man, that last 7 years could be killer if u stick around.. it might drain all that's left of you.. LOL ..

In about 2-3 more years, I’ll call the state and talk to my union about all the fine details (did this once before two years ago) and do the math a little more specifically.

In nine years, I may feel a little differently. My oldest of three will be entering her freshman year of HS but my plan is to have the house paid off by the time she’s done 4th grade so we should be able to bank significant coin before she even enters college. By the end of 8th grade, we should have an idea of how well she could do academically in high school. I did quite well and my wife did exceptionally well (she got paid to go to RU—1,540 on SAT’s) so I have a hope she’s a high achiever. I’d also love to be able to go to every single sporting event in HS for her and the other kids without missing a second. But truthfully, that’s a long way off, she may end up hating sports, being only slightly above average academically, and I may have to work at least two more years (at age 55 there’s no penalty so it would be 100% of pension)... we shall see. Either way, my district can EAD and I really hope many of us retire the same exact year to jam it up their ***.

55 sounds like a better idea with the 100% pension man.. it's only 2 more years.

Way to steal my next pick, man.

I was gonna announce him with this:

"If he dies... he dies."

Sorry. Great & funny picture/ caption. I saw that one when I was researching his recovery time and preparation. KP is going to have an amazing year. He and Embiid will wind up on all-time great lists. And I have Embiid at the 5, KP at the 4/5 and Siakam at the 3/4.

Way to steal my next pick, man.

I was gonna announce him with this:

EB8aMptWkAA-ohJ.jpg

"If he dies... he dies."
Wow he bulks up!!!!!

Sorry. Great & funny picture/ caption. I saw that one when I was researching his recovery time and preparation. KP is going to have an amazing year. He and Embiid will wind up on all-time great lists. And I have Embiid at the 5, KP at the 4/5 and Siakam at the 3/4.