What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Simmons was BPA but boy do you have chemistry issues. Donovan and Simmons together? What could possibly go right there.

And you have two point guards and Simmons will refuse to play off ball so how do you reconcile him and Conley? I’m assuming you will be engineering a trade because this combo would be a train wreck.
Don’t you know that he’s the David Kahn of Jazzfnz? Haha...

Well, since WC isn't answering and I don't want to hold things. I will go with Myles Turner.

He has been in the conversation for DPOY for the last 2 years. He averaged 2.7 blocks last season and shot %39 from 3, he is one of the best complements to Harden I can think of.
Oh he also destroyed Hayward in his hometown(Bonus points)

Simmons was BPA but boy do you have chemistry issues. Donovan and Simmons together? What could possibly go right there.

And you have two point guards and Simmons will refuse to play off ball so how do you reconcile him and Conley? I’m assuming you will be engineering a trade because this combo would be a train wreck.
I personally think that Simmons would be so much more effective as a modern 4. I don’t love him and Mitchell on the same team, but I don’t see any issue with Conley and him co-existing.

I personally think that Simmons would be so much more effective as a modern 4. I don’t love him and Mitchell on the same team, but I don’t see any issue with Conley and him co-existing.
I thought modern 4 have to be able to shoot? Stretch-4? Simmons can't shoot to save his life.

He shoots better as a PF than he does as a PG.
Yeah but he still can't shoot 3's right?

I mean (a PF who recently played for the Jazz but shall remain nameless due to Comp. rules) shot better than most PFs but since he doesn't shoot 3's would you call him a stretch 4?

Yeah but he still can't shoot 3's right?

I mean (a PF who recently played for the Jazz but shall remain nameless due to Comp. rules) shot better than most PFs but since he doesn't shoot 3's would you call him a stretch 4?
Neither guy are stretch 4’s, but I still think that Simmons would be better off playing PF along with a more traditional PG.

Tell Simmons he is playing the 4 and count the microsecond it takes for him to demand a trade.

Simmons off the ball is mediocre. Simmons on the ball is all star.