What's new

2019 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Too early IMO. I get the versatility and all but you passed some really talented impact players on the board
I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but I had a specific reason for taking him when I did.

My targets for the last two picks were a PG (Murray or Russell) and a SG (Winslow or DeRozan). I felt confident that one of my top PG targets would make it to my second pick, so I just decided to take the SG that I preferred with the first one.

I like DeRozan a lot, but he just doesn’t space the floor like I need with Giannis as my franchise player. Winslow has made a jump each of the past two seasons, and should make another this year. I also wanted a rock solid perimeter defender in my starting lineup.

Last edited:
Spy putting together a strong team as usual. Great pick. Love Air Gordon, but he’s redundant with Giannis already on my roster.

Aaron Gordon

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
This was one of my picks. The other one is of course:
images

He was always the one!

I thought you seriously meant someone who, theoretically at least, plays for the Jazz.

Yes it was the the old bait and switch/ bad joke. But we can't mention who this person is without breaking the rules.