What's new

2019 Draft Combine

That Taco kid is enormous... if it would be 80's he would go high for sure..But now it is all about shooting 3 and defending 3, so not sure what his role will be? More mobile Marjanovic?

That Taco kid is enormous... if it would be 80's he would go high for sure..But now it is all about shooting 3 and defending 3, so not sure what his role will be? More mobile Marjanovic?

That and you can't ever play him in close games with a 40% free throw stroke, a number that hasn't moved in 3 years.

He's not really more mobile than Marjanovic unfortunately and way less skilled. Maybe somebody will swing in the 2nd round, but I doubt he ever plays real minutes in the league.

Samanic gonna go up like 10 spots I bet.

It's hard to say where he was expected to get drafted before. He could go in the mid first-round. Again, it comes down to whether he's seen as a guy who can really shoot. He seems to be doing the other things. He put up 13/7 in today's scrimmage.

Luka Samanic's times for the shuttle run and 3/4 court sprint are right near the top for forwards. He's testing really well athletically, right there with Brandon Clarke.

DL will be at his workout you best believe that... He loves the workout dudes. At #23 I'm totally cool with taking this guy. There hasn't been anyone that I am excited about yet.

In other news. Tony says we really like Clarke... wonder if he slides into the early teens on draft night... seems like a perfect fit for the Wolves... doubt he slips.

It's hard to say where he was expected to get drafted before. He could go in the mid first-round. Again, it comes down to whether he's seen as a guy who can really shoot. He seems to be doing the other things. He put up 13/7 in today's scrimmage.

Most mocks I've seen had him second round.

High school kid, predicted late second round or possibly undrafted. Athletic and a friend with Donovan.

Really curious to see what happens with him. Wouldn’t hate the pick if he tests well athletically. I feel like the Jazz are in a great spot to take a chance on a raw prospect. It’s one of the reasons I like Bazley too. Both seem like bright, thoughtful kids from what I’ve seen.