What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Oh, **** it...

DyRBuV8UwAA30Ai.jpg:large

Lets do it.

With the apparent Porter injury, I think Mike Conley moves into the lead for most likely Jazz trade.

I think they "have" to trade him too and suitors aren't exactly lining up. I've been down on the idea... if we got a screaming deal I would get it though.

Outside of Detroit (who can only send garbage salary) I'm not sure how many teams are in on Conley. I would think San Antonio would be the most natural fit, but haven't heard much at all.

Expirings and Dennis Smith for Zinger... Holy Hell! We could have done that... shiiiiiiiit

Give them all the picks! Give them Dante. Give them Rubio and Favors... hell... take on THJ if you have to. Just try to get him if he becomes available.
Word up.
Sounds like he wants to win and be in a better team culture.
Rudy, Spida, and Quin say hi.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My sources tell me that @LoPo is the GM of the knicks... only he would do a deal that fast.

I play a few midday games of pickup basketball and I come back to my office and Porzingis has asked for a trade....

If we can make Favors work, I don't know why we couldn't make Porzingis work.

OMG the Knicks are such trash.... I knew they would eff it up... this is about as hard as you can eff up...

I play a few midday games of pickup basketball and I come back to my office and Porzingis has asked for a trade....

If we can make Favors work, I don't know why we couldn't make Porzingis work.
And he got traded... its done

Back