What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Dallas may end up selling Barnes cheap now... if he doesn't exercise his option they will have space... but most think he will exercise his option.

Barnes for expirings? a pick?

With the second 1st rounder the trade became more even IMO, considering it seems like Porzingis and Knicks' relationship had been broken for a while and he wanted out. Dallas takes on some risk, but as tough as ACL's are, they are not as menacing injuries as they used to be. They get a bite at a superstar they probably wouldn't otherwise be able to have now that they have Luka and they won't be horrible enough to get high picks in the draft.

On Bill Simmons's podcast he and his guests mentioned that the Knicks and other people have thought for a while that there's also something just wrong with KP's body. Something about his lower legs and/or back.

Dennis Lindsey is worthless. He's going to waste all of these expiring contracts and the Jazz will come out empty-handed, yet again.

Dear Dennis, please take your thumb out of your @ss and make some moves! Donovan or Rudy will leave Utah if you don't surround them with more talent! WTF is the team waiting for?!?!
So according to you the other 27 gm’s should feel heat since every team could’ve done a similar deal? Brilliant!!
I'll believe it when I see it. Probably some stupid trade is in the works similar to the Burks/Korver trade. Meaningless.

Korver for Burks ended up being a very good trade for the jazz. Do you ever get tired of saying dumb irrational things?

We can pencil in Tobias Harris in a Knicks jersey next season?

Too late, I’ve already penciled him into a jazz contract. Sorry Knicks.

Hearing that Chicago is interested in Rubio fwiw

Link?

YES YES YES Give us Jrue .. i will have a convulsion if we do ....

Seriously, imagine teams having to think about defending him instead of Rubio....

I think that would be DL's secret reaction too, but on the phone he's got to play it cool or Dell Demps will try and fleece him.

I’m going full homer and I don’t care.

Jazz trot out this line up after all star:

Gobert/Udoh
Harris/Crowder
Jingles/Korver
Mitchell/O’Neale
Holiday/Neto

3 chips incoming.

Jrue and Hill (their worst contract)
for
Favors, Exum, Thabo, Grayson, and 2 1sts

We could also find a 3rd team who wants Favors who will send another asset to NOLA.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app