What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Why really bother with any of these guys... Niko, Porter, Conley, Love, and so on... None of these guys make us contenders. They don’t move the needle enough. Conley or Love (too old), would handcuff us financially for years. We ain’t winning the championship with any of those additions, unless we literally get 2 of these guys. And I would only take Conley if the deal is literally too good to be true.

We’ve got to swing for the fences for a THIRD STAR that fits the Rudy/DM timeline. If a package is impossible for a star right now (Beal), then we must wait for the off season and go hard at someone.

Assuming we get turned down by all the big dogs (KD, Klay, Leonard, etc), then we go all in on Tobias Harris. To me he’s the best and most realistic option for us.

Now, say we do end up getting Conley, would we still be able to get Harris?

Conley - Exum
DM - Royce
Ingles - Korver
Harris - Crowder
Rudy - Udoh

That’s pretty solid.

Why really bother with any of these guys... Niko, Porter, Conley, Love, and so on... None of these guys make us contenders. They don’t move the needle enough. Conley or Love (too old), would handcuff us financially for years. We ain’t winning the championship with any of those additions, unless we literally get 2 of these guys. And I would only take Conley if the deal is literally too good to be true.

We’ve got to swing for the fences for a THIRD STAR that fits the Rudy/DM timeline. If a package is impossible for a star right now (Beal), then we must wait for the off season and go hard at someone.

Assuming we get turned down by all the big dogs (KD, Klay, Leonard, etc), then we go all in on Tobias Harris. To me he’s the best and most realistic option for us.

Now, say we do end up getting Conley, would we still be able to get Harris?

Conley - Exum
DM - Royce
Ingles - Korver
Harris - Crowder
Rudy - Udoh

That’s pretty solid.
You know when we go through those painful scoring droughts and can’t buy a bucket? Well if we trade with Cleveland, he’ll give us the will to survive because when we’re hungry, Love will keep us alive.

Conley just dropped 25 PTS, 8 REB, 7 AST. We aint getting this dude for peanuts like someone mentioned lol.

Conley just dropped 25 PTS, 8 REB, 7 AST. We aint getting this dude for peanuts like someone mentioned lol.
They already have a guard that puts big numbers up against teams like Knicks. Do u want another guard that puts up good numbers against bad teams. But when u come to good teams don't produce and lose. And I say it again u want a backcourt that stands at a massive 6'1 and 6'2. It's really going to scare good teams

Nice trade for Cleveland. They might as well stockpile picks. Can't wait to see Hood jacking up highly contested bad shots with Dame and CJ on the floor lol. The Jazz have now won two trades involving Hood. Thank you Cleveland... again.

They already have a guard that puts big numbers up against teams like Knicks. Do u want another guard that puts up good numbers against bad teams. But when u come to good teams don't produce and lose. And I say it again u want a backcourt that stands at a massive 6'1 and 6'2. It's really going to scare good teams

I want a guard that is conisstent enough to takes some of the scoring relief of a young Donovan Mitchell.

We need more scoring. We need a 4 who can play like a 3 and run the floor. We need another creator. We need another alpha male to complete the big 3. We need someone who wants to be here.

This is the guy. Lets not over complicate it.

I'd love to see Rodney come back on a super cheap contract as our sixth man. Dude can actually create his own shot

His shot selection is so poor that it completely negates the fact that he can create though. No thanks to him coming back.